Jeff Hardy//WWE

So i'm sitting here watching wwe videos because im quite bored and I keep seeing fan videos of jeff hardy returning to WWE, which is making me sooo sad. Why do people do this to me...

Jeff Hardy has to be my most favourite superstar ever. He has always been so entertaining and he's an amazing wrestler. He's so genuine and such an amazing guy and he looked like he enjoyed every second he was in that ring. He had so many funny moments and segments in WWE lmao. When he quit in 2009 I actually cried so much.

I'm one of those fans who still has high hopes that Jeff Hardy will return to WWE soon. When he quit in TNA I thought he was gonna return I was so happy and excited but oh boy I was so wrong:/

He said that he would return when it felt right and he promised to return soon because that wasn't his last time in the WWE ring. Matt even said that he would be back soon. Um i'm pretty sure now would be a great time.. I'm holding onto those promises they made because I honestly believe that he will wrestle at WWE again yeh.

Yeah yeah I know he's in TNA but TNA isn't doing him any favours. TNA is so boring, I can't even watch the show to wait for Jeff's matches without falling asleep or getting bored put of my mind, oops. ((His match at victory road in 2011 against sting is so funny though omg))

I know that his drug 'problems' had a little part in him leaving the company but i'm pretty sure he has cleaned up and calmed down with his addictions.

Just imagine the crowds reaction if he returned soon. Every single time he has returned from an injury or something the crowds always popped. Every time. He's such a fan favourite to WWE fans obviously.

I also really want to see a Dean and Jeff feud so bad. I would pay so much money for this you don't understand omg this needs to happen ok.

The hardy boyz are one of the greatest tag teams ever btw

Idk this is just a small rant I thought of because now i'm watching jeff hardy videos and im so sad he needs to come back soon

I added the picture to the side/ above or whatever for laughs lol ok bye