CM punk//WWE

I actually tried really hard to stay away from a rant like this one, because theres a lot of controversy with cm punk leaving and stuff. Punk is actually one of my favourite superstars. He's the most realest, most genuine, most passionate superstar whose ever been on that roster. Disagree with my opinion idgaf lol.

Me being the dumb fan I am, actually thought he didn't give a fuck about the fans and just left. Which is kinda why I didn't want to rant about this, because I was pissed at him. But I actually did a little research today, and now i'm so pissed that I had to rant a little.

I knew that there was some tension between punk and triple h/vince backstage but it ended up being worse than I thought..

They treated him like he was just some mid-carder which isn't accurate at all. Cm punk would've been the best main guy ever if he was still in WWE right now. He had the image, the personality, one of the best mic skills i've ever seen. He was actually one of the best in the business, the "best in the world", as he would say.

WWE is really wasting pure talent. They're too busy trying to get the wrong superstars over. They've been doing better lately with getting Dean, Dolph, and other great superstars over, but it took them a while.

But what really makes me upset over all of this is that they made him wrestle when he had injuries, such as; post concussion difficulties, diarrhea, lipoma, ect. No matter how 'well' they think the superstar is, or if the WWE 'doctors' say that its not that bad and its okay for superstars to wrestle, don't make them just go out there wtf...

Punk could've really gotten hurt at the 2014 rumble. I was so worried about Roman when he returned after having his hernia surgery, I thought that he should've stayed out a bit longer. But punk wrestling with MSRA, a fatty tumor, and injured ribs was just not ok. KANE ELIMINATING HIM AND ATTACKING HIM AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE 2014 WAS JUST UNNECESSARY, ESPECIALLY THAT CHOKE SLAM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCEMENT TABLE.

I don't understand how Stephanie or Triple H or whoever allowed that to happen. It really makes you think about how much they care about the wrestlers and their health. I really don't care if WWE is scripted or whatever, the moves are real and they actually get hurt. Professional doctors said that punk should've died after that impact and that pisses me off so much.

I actually want to apply to become a WWE diva when I turn 18 or so, its been my dream for the longest time now. But hearing stuff like this makes me want to change my mind. I'm glad punk opened up and talked about his backstage experiences when they fired him, not many superstars/divas have the guts to do that. All they tell you is about the good things that happen but never the bad.

I respect CM Punk so much and he was so entertaining while he was in WWE. He says that he may never go back to professional wrestling, and that upsets me that they drove him away like that, But I don't want him to go back if he's not enjoying his self. But I will support his run in the UFC, I will watch his matches and stuff and I hope he has a great time boxing.

Since he lives in Chicago and so do I, if i'm ever blessed with a chance to meet him, I would actually tell him how much Respect I have for him and ect, I will be really sappy lol.

And i'm gonna throw this in just because, but I really do hope to see AJ back on tv or whatever. Seeing her just leave makes me so sad, and it makes me wonder about the reason she left too..

But anyway yeah disagree, agree I don't care.