S I X T E E N

16

______

______.______

I sprung up from my chair and started racing around the room going from one place to another looking for a hiding place

I sprung up from my chair and started racing around the room going from one place to another looking for a hiding place. I went to the toilet 'not here, he might look here, fuck' so I ran to the bed 'what if I just hide under the covers' I angrily and hurriedly threw the covers off me 'No that's too obvious' I grunted getting up again heading back to the bathroom.

'Calm down Clarisa' Alessandro who was busy laughing all the while, has finally regained his cool 'come here, it's the perfect hiding spot' alertly I jog to where he stood and he took my hand in his and lead me to a door that I have been eyeing since the morning and wondering what's inside it. 'it's a gun room' he spoke coldly and I can feel the shivers running up my spine, not from fear but from the cool relaxed way Alessandro mentioned it.

'you're not scared are you?' he smirked entering a pin to open the door, I huff folding my arms 'I'm confident that I'm not scared' he lowered himself to my cheek 'thats all I needed to know' and placed a gentle yet tingling kiss on my reddening cheek. The door opened with a beep slowly introducing the thick smell of metal and gun powder.

I'm not about to tell Alessandro this. But this smell brings back sickening memories to my mind.

I gulp down my hesitation so I don't get into an awkward conversation with Alessandro even though I'm confident that he already noticed, but I'm better off with him thinking that maybe I am scared off guns, than him knowing my real reason. I walk into the gun room holding my head high when a sudden slap lands on my ass, I turn around with a surprised smile 'Aless' but before I finished, he snaked his hands around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

He's kissing me deeply, hard and passionately with his hands seeping lower to my ass then took off all over my body exploring it and embarking it with his intensity. His hands tangled around my hair slightly bending my head back angling it perfectly for his irrational mouth to part my shaking lips sending me into a dizzying horizon. His kiss softened, his rhythm more gentle making me grip his shirt to signal my need for more. He smiles before pulling away slowly, still holding my head in his hand, he looked into my eyes as his were glazed with lust 'trust me amore' he pressed a peck to my swollen lips 'this ain't any easier on me to leave you with that look on your face, but just like you, I want more of you and I'm not ready for Aldo to end this for us'