obsessed..?

Park jungkook happily married with park jimin. They got married now three years and in this years they never had fought seriously but fought sometimes but at the end of the day they became good and apology to each other sincerely. After asking for forgiveness no one can be mad for so long. Before their married they were boyfriends since school life. After gratulation both joined to a private company and after two years they get married.

But last few moths their married life aren’t going well. Why? Because of someone named kim taehyung. This man take the couple's happiness. Taehyung was the ceo's son. When he first time went to the company his eyes fall for a beautiful angel and he give it the name 'love at first sight'. He almost everyday joining to the company which made Mr kim shocked. Shocked would be an understatement cause taehyung was never interested in company rather he alway wanted to be an model. But his change this short period of time isn’t making any sense. Mr kim thought, maybe taehyung being model's ghost left from his head. That's why he is joining the company. Thinking so Mr kim shrugged it off. But he realized in few days that, his son why coming there, what's the reason. But he got scared cause jungkook was already married. He knew his son's stubbornness, what he wants he gets it by hook or by crook.

Mr kim tried to hint him that,  jungkook is taken but stubborn son of his wasn’t buying any of it nor giving any thought. So Mr kim thought to talk with jungkook about this. As he thought he did this but he never imagined that, situation will be more worst then he ever thought.

It was a sunny day. In company every worker were doing their best to give in. Jungkook and jimin too. But jimin is in other sight so he couldn’t talk with his husband properly nor even meet. Just in lunch time they could meet. But Don't think that, taehyung never noticed jimin. He did but shrugged it of thinking jimin must be jungkook friend so he never bother. No in two months he never even bother jungkook too. He never tried to start a conversation among them. He never make jungkook uncomfortable. He always looked at younger from distance. He is happy as long as he can see the boy. He thought to confessed his feeling once taehyung join the company and became ceo. He talked about it with his father. He Don't want to be a model now but ceo. His dad was shocked at the information but kind of understand. But still agreed.

Mr kim come to jungkook cabin where he was working. His whole concentration on laptop screen. Mr kim sighed and a bit awkward too but still he has to talk with younger so he earn some courage and called the boy,
"Jungkook? "

Hearing familiar voice jungkook look at the direction when he saw it was his boss he bowed at him then asked,
"Do you need anything, sir?"

Mr kim smiled sadly then nodded. So jungkook asked,
"What is it sir? Oh please sit."

Then mr kim sit down so did he. Mr kim remain quite for a moment then held younger hand and asked in pleading way,
"Jungkook i know you for last five year. I know you are a good kid but for the first time i want something from you, hope you Won't disappoint me."

Jungkook looked surprised but he held the male's hand then said,.
"Don't say like that,  sir. Just say it.. I promise i Won't disappoint you."

It’s gave mr kim some hope and courage so he gulped and said,
"Jungkook first of all i want to say you sorry. What will i say you might be Won't like it but i had no other choice other then saying to you, for your own good."

Jungkook was confused. What wants to say mr kim? His own good? He wonder but again heard mr kim added,
"My son taehyung you know. He is too much stubborn. If his eyes catched something he take it. What he wants he gets it. You know, where his eyes landed now?"

Jungkook look at mr kim questioningly and thinking why he is saying this to him. But didn’t say it out loud. Mr kim again continued which made him shocked and surprised.
"Now his eyes landed on you. Yes you but i Don't want your Married life to ruin because of my son. I know how much you and jimin loves each other and how much happy you both together. So i'm saying that, you should act infront of taehyung how much you are happy with your husband. He should know about it so that, he realized and leave you. Just please do it for me. "

Jungkook froze in his spot. He never imagined such a thing to be heard but he did it. He never even talk with taehyung liked that, which lead him to be fall for him. Then, how it came?
But he understand that, how much pure mr kim is. And how much good a person to be him. He even didn’t think about his own son's happiness but support jungkook relationship.
(Or maybe he knows more about his son?👀)

That day when jungkook saw taehyung he felt uneasy. Because taehyung intense gaze on him. Those days he was unaware of the fact that's why he never felt that way, the way he feeling today. He today noticed which way taehyung stare at him. And this stare making him uncomfortable.

Tbc.....

How is this...?