Scars your beautiful [Bonus]

play the song and read the chapter. you will feel the love and vibe with the rhythm of the part.

The wedding had done well. now Kim family getting ready to leave for their house so they all talked with Mr and Mrs Jeon then they all bid to them. Jungkook and Wonwoo cried along with their mother. It's hard to leave them. They had been taking care of them, They raised them, fed them. they did everything for them. moreover she was their mother so yeah it will be painful for them to leave her.

They wiped tears and again hug her for the last time and get in the car. Taehyung and Mingyu watched their wives crying moments with their mother. they feel bed for them but again they are happy to have them as their spouses. They promised to themselves that, they would make them happy at any cost. Then they bowed at Mr and Mrs jeon and got in the car as well.

The car was going smoothly at It's destination and taehyung spearing glances to his newly wedded husband or wife. Okay he loves that wife word the most. that word gives him chill and an unknown feeling. He feel peace in it so he made his mind to say It's wife not husband.

he saw jungkook still crying and It's broke his heart so he forward a tissue which jungkook took it. Then he slowly hold younger left hand his his right hand then squeeze softly then said in low voice.

"Please don't cry and don't be sad. i promise you that, whenever you want to go to them I'll let you go. "

Jungkook nodded and wip his tears but still he is sad. Taehyung let latter hand and went a bit closer then he make turn the boy to face him and then he cupped younger face.

"I'm feeling guilty seeing you cry like that. and It's making my heart broke. it’s all my fault that, i married to you and made you cry."

Hearing his husband jungkook instantly stopped crying and looking at his husband in shock. He is giving are you serious look at older.
Everyone got married in their life. yes It's hard to leave our parents and relatives whom we knows from our childhood. but that doesn’t mean It's fault to getting married.

For a brief moment jungkook looking at his husband then he can't hold back his laugher so he bursted out loud. which made other confused but at the sane time happy seeing his wifey happy. he just starring at younger boy with so much pure adoration. his heart melting in it. he can't take of his eyes off of the boy. when jungkook control his laugher he asked to other,

"seriously Mr Kim? i mean yes I'm sad but that doesn’t mean you have to blame yourself. that's happen with everyone sooner or later."

Okay taehyung got it but he didn’t liked that, jungkook still calling him Mr kim not taehyung or hubby. he sulked at the thought but didn’t showed up.

They finally arrived at kim villa. first taehyung get down and then he waited for younger. then he forward a hand to other and younger got it. he placed his hand on taehyung's one then both went inside. behind them a happy married couple MinWon.

Mrs Kim welcomed them with wholeheartedly then said to her sons,
"Taehyung, Mingyu take them to yours room. and get freshened up you four. I'm sending some foods for you all. you all must be hangry."

Both Kim brothers nodded and they lead their spouses to their rooms. Once taehyung entered he said to jungkook,
"Your clothes on the suitcase. you go first and freshened up. I'll go next."

Jungkook nodded and take some comfortable clothes to wear and went inside. In the mean time taehyung changed his clothes in the room because he can't wait more. those tuxedo are too much.

he waited for younger to come out and hear unlocking sound of the door. he look at the direction and saw jungkook wearing cheery  colour pajamas. he's looking so cute in it. and taehyung's heart started to beat. he again lost in jungkook's beauty. he gradually move closer to younger and younger became shy. he hung his head low and fidgeting his fingers in nervousness. when taehyung stand in front of him his heart fluttering It's feel like it about jump from his body.