Meant to Be ALONE 3

Jungkook went inside of the office and every stuff along with hid co-workers greeted him cheerfully and welcome him with warm hug. Everyone loves him in this industry because of his kind nature. Everyone adore him for his cuteness and being youngest is the one reason. He hugged his co-worker Eun woo who also his one of friend but from eun woo's side more then a friend little did jungkook knew.

"Hey cutie, how are you?"

an excited and happy eun woo asked to Jungkook while giving him warm hug. Jungkook hug back and rubbed eun woo's back then replied in his sweet honey voice which melted eun woo's heart like chocolate.

"I'm fine woonie, you tell me how have you been?"

Both broke the hug and sat down on the couch then eun woo offered younger a coffee then said,

"I've been doing great, since you are here now I'm doing better."

saying so eun woo laughed showing his teeth. but jungkook just nodded his head casually while sipping coffee mug. he didn’t knew that, eun woo actually meant it what he said.

Again eun woo added,
"So how was your performance in bangkok? "

Jungkook's face lighten up mention of Bangkok so he replied in cheerful voice,
"That was awesome woonie. i had enjoyed very much. that was one of my best performance. and you know what?"

Eun woo looks at him curiously then asks,
"What?"

"I got the chance to roam around the city without any hesitation. Every fans were so sweet towards me. "

Eun woo looks so happy seeing younger this much happy. he smiling while giving loving gaze to other then said,
"That's great to hear. I'm happy for you that, you enjoyed. Anyways, wanna come with me tonight?"

Meanwhile jungkook finished his coffee then asks,
"Where?"

Eun woo said,
"To my house. we will watch movie and will have dinner as well. if you don’t mind though. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and replied in disgust,
"What do you mean by, if i don’t mind? Idiot why would i? you are my friend. "

Eun woo got some hope so he happily asks,
"So that's mean you are coming? i mean It's Yes?"

Jungkook got up and smack at older's head then replied,
"Of course idiot. "

Eun woo is so happy that, out of happiness he began to jump which made younger giggle. Then jungkook said to older,

"Okay I'll meet you at night, for now i have to go and get my schedule. "

Eun woo nodded his head then both again hugged each other then bided good bye.

Jungkook got his schedule and came back at his apartment at noon. As he just finished his performance so for that he got a week holiday that's mean he can rest snd can do whatever he wants to do.

After lunch he is resting but some flash back comes to his mind which made him restless. he got up and closed his eyes tightly. His heart burning furiously. He don’t wants to remember those painful night and days. he don’t wants to think about that person. He was okay this two years. why he has to meet with that person again? when he don’t want to see that person's shadow? That person whom he loved from heart to the core made him realize that, there is nothing called love. Love doesn’t exist in this world. That's just selfishness.

He took long breath and then got up. walked to the balcony from where he can observe Beauty of nature. but there he feeling nothing beautiful at this moment. Everything feels like poison to him. he cringe in it then again came back to his bed. he lay down and trying to memories how he fall for that person and how he got his heart break.

That was 2020. Jungkook that time just took Admission in College. He was bubbly and friendly. There he met with yugyeom who became his Best friend. But at the same time he made friends half of his classmates. They also used to love him as a friend.

It’s was February 10 when he saw a handsome guy who looking at him throughout the window of his classroom. Both of their each locked to each other but immediately he look away. Not only that day, but from that day he started to see the same guy everyday who was looking at him and observing him. It would be wrong if i say, jungkook not getting butterflies in his stomach.

It was February 16, jungkook doing his home work which he didn’t finished the day before. He came early that day so he was all alone. When he was busy in writing one of his classmate came to him and asks,

"Kook?"

He looked up and saw it’s his friend named mark. He smiled at mark and asked,
"Hey buddy. "

Mark smiled at him and said ,
"i wanna say something to you."

Jungkook closed his note book then said to mark,
"What is it?"

Mark replied,
"Um... actually a senior brother asked for your number. "

Jungkook raised his brows then asked,
"Senior? who?"

mark said in hesitation,
"His classroom next to ours and....."

Jungkook cut him off then said,
"Is it that guy who everyday stand there?"

Jungkook pointed where that guy stand everyday. Mark immediately nodded his head cause he too saw that guy moreover that guy is his dorm mate.

When mark nodded, jungkook felt something in his lower abdomen. His face heated up. But he never gave his number cause he didn’t knew that guy yet. slowly each days passing and jungkook got to know that, that guy's name is Kim Taehyung. Mark Everytime came to him and shared what taehyung told him about jungkook. hearing them jungkook getting flustered was something new. He shared this with yugyeom and yugyeom to started to tease him. Like that one month passed.

It was march when finally taehyung and him talked.

Tbc...

📌 This is not FF actually. That's really of someone who is close to me. I'm just writing this perspective of Jungkook.