Scars your beautiful 2

Mr and Mrs kim agreed to give a marriage proposal to jungkook's family and taehyung couldn’t more happy then that. It was like, dream come true. but deep inside of his heart, he has fear. fear of not having jungkook as his spouse. what if, jungkook's family won’t be agreed with it? what if they denied? what if jungkook don’t like him? like that, many thoughts coming into his mind and thinking that, he is nervous as hell. but he is glad that, there is his brother to comforting him, giving him courage. to not to give up on his hope. everything will be fine.

After breakfast mingyu called wonwoo to talk about earlier matter. though he is also nervous to talk about it but for his hyung's sake he has to do it. Moreover jungkook is his hyung's type and a good guy too.

Wonwoo instantly pick up the call.
"Hello, gyu!"

Hearing his boyfriend's voice mingyu's heart melted right away. He too whipped to resist older male's cuteness, handsomeness. And the male can understand him easily no matter what happen.

Mingyu answered,
"Hi, jagiya! how are you?"

Wonwoo replied,
"I'm fine, how about you?"

Mingyu laughed nervously and said,
"I'm fine too."

Wonwoo again asks,
"If you are okay, then why your voice is shaky and looks nervous? "

That’s it. mingyu again caught by his jagiya. does that man has that ability to read mingyu's mind, face and voice? how can he understand everything without saying a word?

But mingyu still managed to reduce hus nervousness and tried to be confident,
"I'm really okay. nothing happened."

Wonwoo laughed mockingly and said,
"Seriously? do you think I'm a fool? you are my husband and i know you very well."

Mingyu gulped then tried to defend but wonwoo cut of him by saying,
"Don’t even try to lie to me kim. and you know there no use of it so spill the tea."

Mingyu has to say that sooner or later so he took deep breathe and let it out not stopping for a monent.
"Actually i want to say that, my hyung likes jungkookie and he wants to marry him. so my family decided to take a marriage proposal to you family."

Wonwoo is too shocked to speak. he can't believe what he heard just now. His-in-law wants to give marriage proposal to his family. and who wants to marry his brother? The kim taehyung? that's blessing for his brother. Taehyung indeed a good looking, handsome, charming, established, educated, successful businessman. So there is no meaning of turning him back or to be reject. You can say that's a miracle.

wonwoo asks in shuttered voice,
"H-huh? a-are you s-sure? i-i think you heard w-wrong."

Mingyu sighed in a relief cause wonwoo didn’t react the way he thought. so he calm a bit then said,
"I heard right."

Wonwoo still in shock so he asked again,
"How that happen? when? and how he saw jungkook? "

Mingyu chuckle at his husband and said,
"First relax and i'm saying what happened. "

Then he explain from the beginning what happened and how his hyung saw his best friend, and how his hyung came to him middle at night. how he threatened him to say this to his family. hearing everything wonwoo too stunned to speak. he never thought Taehyung would do such a thing but to his dismay kim taehyung did for his brother. and he is happy for that.

mingyu knows his husband too well that, what other thinking right now so he chuckle and said,
"Jagiya, so when will we come? please tell me i've to say this to my hyung."

Wonwoo come out of his trance and he immediately said,
"Okay, right now I'm going to say this to appa and eomma. and I'll let you know."

mingyu replied 'okay' then they disconnect the call and mingyu can't help but chuckle at his husband.

well they are in a relationship for four years now. they met throughout jungkook. slowly they got to know about each other and then fall in love. a year ago they got married secretly and only jungkook knows about this.

wonwoo went to his brother and his family then he informed about this. and his family was ready for this but still It's younger's life so he needs to decide if he wants to marry now or not. whether he has any choice or not. but jungkook just agreed whatever his family choose. then there was another problem. wonwoo is older then how could they got married younger before? and so wonwoo replied,

"Mom, dad don’t worry about me. right now you should focus on jungkookie. looks taehyung-ssi is a good guy. and i know him for many years. you can't find anyone good for koo other then him. it’s blessing for us that, kim taehyung wants to marry him. "

Jungkook is happy that, his brother can speak too well. and he knows that, his brother already married to his best friend and now his best friend's brother and his brother's brother-in-law wants to marry him. though he never saw taehyung but he is happy that, his family is happy and he will be in a same family with his brother. and also he don’t have any boyfriend anyways. moral of the story, there is nothing to be denied and he can get married.

then they all agreed what wonwoo said and they said to inform kim family and to come on Saturday which is tomorrow. too fast jungkook thought.

Wonwoo informed about this to his husband and mingyu said to his family. both family was so much happy.

Next day come soon and taehyung can't help but became nervous. now they're in a car way of jungkook house. He will saw jungkook for the first time. what would be his reaction? what will he say? he was too lost in his thought that, he didn’t realized when they arrived.

tbc....

how is it?