Chap 2

"This is gruesome." Leo cringed as he watched Raph rip off the goon's arm, they had found the goon that killed Mikey trying to infect another person, and now Raph had lost his cool and began going full power on the goon, it was dead 2 minutes ago but Raph wanted to carry on, Raph raised his fist in the air and used his mystic power to enlarge his hand and smash the goons body into the ground. Blood was everywhere, on the concrete and walls and even on the turtles, Raph panted and moved his hand away, there laid a squished body and a mark in the floor, Leo and Donnie looked down at the body and then at each other, the best Leo and Donnie was able to do without Raph getting in the way was throwing the goon against the wall and stabbing it.

"I think you've done enough Raph." Leo mumbled, "it's my fault.." Raph raised his hand and placed it on top of his right eye, "Raph" Donnie turned to Raph but instantly got cut off, "No, don't. You don't get it! When he picked up the phone on the footage, it was me he was talking to." Raph turned and walked away, Leo's and Donnie's eyes widened, "wait what?!" Leo and Donnie said in sync while chasing after their oldest brother, "what did you say? What did he say?" Donnie waved his hands about, "here let me explain." Raph said down on the floor, "I was just doing my thing, you know my weights n' all, and I realised how late it was, I knew you two where here because you were bickering in the corner of the room, but I hadn't seen Mikey in like- I don't know an hour? So I put my weights down and went to his room, he wasn't there so I checked the kitchen, same result so I called him, he answered and said 'Chello~' in a very faint voice, I replied 'Mikey?! Where are you? What are you doing?' I panicked, he didn't reply straight away but then he said 'Tell everyone I won't be making it home tonight.. love you bro', and then hung up, I was so stupid to ignore the fact he sounded so weak and fragile! I thought he was maybe sleeping over at April's or something. I-I was going to tell you both but then something came up and I kinda forgot.." Raph looked away with guilt written all over his face. Donnie and Leo remained silent until he mumbled, "you right.. you should've known..", with that he turned around and walked away, Raph sighed and lifted his heavy head and looked at Donnie, he just stared at Raph before turning and walking away, following his twin.
Raph held his head in his hands as he allowed his two younger brothers to walk away.

Once Leo and Donnie made it home Leo felt something sharp poke at the bottom of his foot, he stopped and lifted his foot, Donnie stopped and looked down, noticing a crumbled post-it-note, he bent down and picked it up, Leo put his foot down and leaned in next to Donnie to see what was on the note. Once Donnie unfolded it and made it as flat as possible, he read the note out loud,

Leo, Donnie and Raph-
Me and splints have gone to
Draxum's. We took Mikey with
us. Just call us if you need
Something
- April

"They took Mikey?!" Leo gasped, "seems like it.. I know they wouldn't just drag Mikey's dead corpse to Draxum for no reason.. so that means.." Donnie trailed off, "that they're trying to bring him back alive!" Leo gasped, "exactly!" Donnie clicked his fingers "wait really? I got that right?" Leo eyed Donnie, "yes! If Draxum mutated us into humanoid turtles, I'm sure he can spring up something to bring back our brother!" Donnie smiled, hope withered in his eyes, "well.. I guess we'll have to wait and see." Leo shrugged and walked off towards his room, Donnie doing the same.
Once Leo got in his bed and under the covers, tears began to drop and darken the sheets, today had been so traumatic, so terrifying so.. horrible.. after holding everything in, he finally let his walls down and cried out a storm into his pillow and sheets.
As for Donnie he remained just sitting there at the edge of his bed stroking Sheldon's head. If he doesn't see his little brother alive and well in the next few months, he won't be the happy turtle he used to be anymore.

'I hope they can do it.' Donnie closed his eyes to show a symbol of some sort of prayer.