Chap 4

The two months were excruciatingly slow.
But everyone prepared for the big day, whilst waiting upon arrival the boys had been cleaning and dusting Mikey's room, making sure it was squeaky clean for their little brother, they had also been visiting Draxum a lot and ended up becoming close, Mikey's dream of a family is finally coming true. Leo had forgiven Raph and everyone is well mentally and physically.
Mikey is now alive, breathing and what not, just in a coma.

Now everyone was anxious, worried but excited. Today Splinter had gotten a text that Mikey had began to show signs he was going to wake up, immediately the family rushed to where Draxum was and they all waited.

Mikey laid in the softest bed of all time with a bedside table next to it, freshly made food sitting there, the family was sitting around the bed, watching as Mikey's hands and feet twitched but he didn't wake up. Mikey's eyes opened but he wasn't conscious, he wasn't doing this much movement before so it must mean something. And right they are.

Mikey began to grumble, his hands balled up and his legs stretched. Mikey slowly opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar roof, Mikey's non-existent brows narrowed before gasping and jumping up, Mikey looked around frantically, he was confused, he began to panic but his family began to ursh him to calm down and that he was safe, only for them to fall onto deaf's ears, where was he? How did he get here? Who are these people around him? These people around him.. they were his family.
Once Mikey calmed down he looked at every individual around him, he turned to the closest person on his left "Leo." Mikey's voice cracked and was shallow after not being used for so long, Leo's eyes widened and a large smile appeared on his face, "do you remember all of us lil' bro?" Leo asked, Mikey then turned to the other and pointed at them one at a time, "Raph." "Donnie" "April" "papa" Mikey then turned to Draxum, "dad" Mikey smiled. Everyone balled out crying and hugged Mikey. "Your okay!" Everyone cheered, Mikey hugged them all back the best he could. Once everyone pulled away Mikey smiled to all of them once again before looking down at his arm, tubes were sticking in there and in other places too. "Where are we?" Mikey asked, "we are at mine." Draxum announced, "let's start a plan, tomorrow you will start walking therapy, we can suit you back to your own room and once we have everything back to as normal as can be, we will begin to talk about what happened if you remember. Okay?" Draxum asked, Mikey smiled and nodded, suddenly Raph, Leo and Donnie hugged Mikey again. "We're so happy your back little brother."

"It's good to be back bro's."