Chap 5

After months of hard work on relearning how to walk and do everyday activities, everything was back to normal. Mikey could walk, talk, have a bath on his own, so on so on.
There was just one last piece of the puzzle that needed to be placed.

"Orange?" Splinter called as the family + Draxum (sure they are close now but they're not quite ready to call him family yet) Mikey looked up from his phone to face his family, he already knew what he was going to be asked.
"Do you remember anything of the night you well.. died?" Leo asked with a small shrug, "I remember most. So sit tight whilst I explain everything to you." Mikey warned, everyone grabbed bean-bags and normal chairs, getting ready for the story. Mikey got comfortable and coughed.

"So-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I am soooo bored' I thought as I slid across my hammock with my pillow on my face, suddenly a thought came to my head and I shot straight up, "hey! I haven't seen Draxum in a long time maybe I should go visit him!" I beamed at the great idea and got myself ready with the usual shin pads and weapons. I walked out of my room and went to where Pop's would often watch his show's, "pops i'm going out for a bit." I announced to him, in response I got a simple "mhm" from him, pleased with the response I was given I headed out.
I went out of the sewers and climbed onto the rooftops, sure I could've just grabbed a few clothes and went through the normal way but why be normal when you can be fun! I began to jog across buildings, imagining a massive fox was running with me and jumping over the highest of buildings I could never reach.
I then went off to thinking how I would make my entry to Draxum's house. Should I be dramatic? Or slow and chill? But my train of thoughts were soon cut short when a kraang member jumped in front of me, I halted and stepped back, it was a human, infected by the kraang, this one seemed powerful too. I grabbed my nun-chucks and got ready to fight, "you are one of the turtles that stopped the kraang! So I shall kill you!" The kraang shoulder and ran towards me, I ran forward and it shot at me, I jumped above it and wrapped my chain around its arm, once I landed behind it I pulled my nun-chuck and the goon felt flying in the air before crashing brutally down onto the roof, a click echoed through the air and I retrieved back my chain the goon stood up, it neck and jaw was bent in unforgettable ways before it grabbed it head and fixed it with a single pull. 'It healed so quickly! How the hell am I going to get outta this?' I thought, I then remembered about my mystic powers and thought I'd try it, just as the goon ran up to me screaming I jumped off of the building, I breathed in and allowed my body to relax, I waited for the impact of the ground but it never came, I opened my eyes and noticed I was floating, I chuckled and used my chains to wrap itself around the goon, i the began to swing it back and forth before letting my chain release it, it flew in the middle of the Road, thankfully just missing an old lady walking on the cross walk. I flew myself onto the next building before allowing my feet to the touch the ground, I then began to run as fast as I could to try and get away from the goon.
I heard a loud wind whip behind me but before I could turn around I was crushed into the ceiling floor by a heavy weight, I yelped in pain and I began to slowly and painfully hear my shell begin to crack, i bit my lip and grabbed my nun-chuck which was not far away and took out a knife that was hidden within the handle, I took it and and slashed it across the goons foot, it screamed and pulled away, i grunted in pain but got up and ran anyway, I began to run in zig zags once I noticed the goon was catching up, I made a sharp turn and the goon had continued forward, not processing what I did fast enough. I jumped down from the building onto some railings and made my way to the floor, I wrapped my chain across a massive trash bin, I heard noises from behind me and slowly turned, there my eyes made eye contact with the goon, I screamed in fear and threw the trash can at it before getting up and running away, but the tentacle like arm grabbed my ankle, causing me to fall and drop my nun-chuck, and then it threw me high up into the air.. and I mean high up. Above the CLOUDS I mean high up, I screamed and wailed as my arms frantically moved about, I was In too much stress and pain to do my floaty magic right now, by the time I was close to the ground I saw the goon on the ceiling, once I was in arms reach it wrapped it's 'hand' around me and threw me back ground onto the concrete floor, I screamed in agony as I felt so many of my bones break, most likely including my shell. I laid there motionlessly, I already give up, this was my end. An agonising end, I panted as waited for the goon to stand right next to me, hovering above me. My bones are too broken and my muscles are too ripped, I can barely do anything, the only thing I'll be able to do is lift a fork.. even that'll bring me agonising pain. The goon grabbed me once again and threw me against a brick wall, tears fell down my face as I fell to the floor, blood on the wall following my tracks. Next thing I remember I seeing Raph call me, being stabbed and that's the end of it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So yeah.. that's about all I remember." Mikey shrugged, everyone felt strong waves of guilt for Mikey and hugged him, "we are so happy you are alive." Splinter whispered, "me too pops. Thanks for saving me." Mikey whispered back.

Ever since then Raph refused to leave Mikey alone for less than an hour, maybe 20 minutes sure but an hour, unacceptable. Mikey wasn't even aloud to go to the bathroom alone, Raph would sit and guard the door from the other side. Mikey wasn't a fan but he loved it at the same time. Leo and Donnie had been learning to cook for him and have been reading him books every night to distract Mikey from the fear of nightmares.

Raph however like said.. didn't like to leave Mikey alone.. and here's an example.
Mikey laid in the bath, he felt relaxed and felt comfort the warm water, but it was soon disturbed by a phone ringing next to him on the sink, Mikey sighed and sat up, picking up the phone and answering it, "Chello~" Mikey enthusiastically replied, Raph chuckled, "you okay in there Mike? You've been in there for 25 minutes, need help getting out?" Raph asked, "no thanks Raph, I'll come out in 5." Mikey replied, "okay!" Mikey chuckled and hung up the phone, he finished washing up and dried himself before walking out and receiving a hug from his oldest brother.

Everything was going back to normal.

Everything is going to be just fine.

The end