•𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃•

Signs: ☁︎ ☾︎ ☘︎

Omega Marcel
Alpha Harry
Alpha Edward

Warning: graphic birth

Third person POV

00:58

"Haz?...Haz?.....Hazza?" Marcel whines as he feels his stomach thightning.

He places a hand on his rock hard nine month old stomach, and let's out a sob.

"Baby?" He hears Harry say in a sleepy voice.

"Haz, it hurts" Marcel groans quietly, feeling the pain in his abdomen.

"What hurts, love?" Harry asks turning on the lamp that is on his night stand.

"My stomach" Marcel sobs, a few tears running down his red cheeks.

"Oh bub, are you having a contraction?" Harry asked him, placing one of his hands on Marcels baby bump and feels it is as hard as a rock.

"You're definitely having a contraction, baby. Do you wanne get up and sit in a other position, or do you want to keep laying down, huh?" He asks him, wiping Marcels tears.

"Other position please, it hurts to lay down" Marcel answers.

"Okay, babe, let's get you up then" Harry says helping Marcel sit up.

Harry looks at the clock and see's it's almost 1AM, meaning Edward is probably downstairs getting ready for his night shift.

He then hears a loud groan coming from his Omega's lips and he immediately holds him close.

"It's okay, love. Breathe baby, breathe" he wispers in Marcels ear.

"It hurts, Alpha" he cried into Harry's chest.

"I know, love. Let's go down stairs, okay"

Marcel nods and Harry carefully helps his Omega stand up.

They slowly walk downstairs and see Edward eating some yogurt while watching TV.

Edward turns around as he hears someone walking down the stairs, and immediately stands up when he see's the state his Omega is in.

"Oh my god, Marcy you okay, love?" He asked, placing his tattooed hand on his back.

"No" Marcel whines, his husbands walking him to the couch.

"He's having contractions, Ed" Harry tells Edward, and helps Marcel sit down on the couch.

"For real?" Edward asks, sitting down next to Marcel and rubs his back.

"Yeah, he woke me up and told me his stomach hurts" Harry explains to him, taking a deep breath.

"Okay well, i'll call my boss and tell him i won't be going to work today" Edward says, pulling out his phone and calls his boss.

Mean while Harry takes off Marcels sweater as he starts to get really hot, exposing his tattooed bump, it's a tattoo of a tree and a moon.

Harry rubs his hand over Marcels smooth tummy and then feels the baby kick against Harry's palm.

"Oh baby, please don't kick mummy" Marcel groans.

"Does it hurt when she kicks you, bub?" Harry asks, stroking a piece of Marcels hair behind his ear.

"Yeah, my stomach still hurts a bit from my contraction" He bubbles.

Edward ends the call and turns to his husbands "i have free for the rest of the week" he smiles.