• ℳ𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓂 ℬ𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽 •

Requests from: Almostnever23

Signs: ♫︎ ꨄ︎

Harry- 18
Louis- 20
+
Anne & Jay

Warnings: Male birth, mute person.

A/N: if you see this; '     ' it means Harry signs, instead of this; "     "

~

2:04 PM

Harry and Louis are laying down on bed since Harry got some contractions very early in the morning, so he didn't really sleep well.

His hips and back were hurting the most, Louis already massaged his back a lot but each time he stopped the pain returned really quick.

Louis also already texted his mum right before they went to bed again to inform her that Harry was having some contractions.

Jay told Louis they would be there with them soon with Anne because they are going to help deliver their baby since Harry is mute ever since he turned 15.

He doesn't speak, at least not with his mouth but sometimes with his hands.

Harry's really scared to give birth to their first child.

He went through some trauma and he just doesn't want anything bad to happen.

So, they asked if their mums could help, also because Jay is a midwife, which was Harry very thankful for.

He really didn't want to have some other strangers to help deliver his and Louis' baby, he isn't comfortable with that at all.

But Jay and Anne are very pleased to help them.

"Try to get some sleep, bub" Louis tells Harry softly, stroking some curls from Harry's sleepy face.

Harry nods slowly, his eyes closing.

A contraction just ended which means there will probably come another in about fifteen minutes, enough time to fall asleep Harry thinks.

Louis wraps one of his arms around Harry, holding his boyfriend close to him.

They were only 17 and 19 when they found out Harry was pregnant, they were not sure what to do, they asked their mums and sisters for help, but when Harry had his first ultrasound, they knew they were going to keep this baby, even though Harry is mute.

Both of them fall asleep together for a while for about two hours.

Then Louis wakes up first and checks the time, reading it's almost 4 o'clock.

He sees he got a message from his mum saying they're on their way to them.

That was 8 minutes ago, so Louis puts on his joggers and a t-shirt, kisses Harry's head before he quickly walks downstairs.

He starts to make himself, and if Harry wants, some tea.

When he puts the boiled water in his cup, the bell rings.

He walks over to the door and opens it.

"Hey love" Jay smiles brightly, Anne standing next to her with the same motherly smile.

"Hi mum, hi Anne" he smiles a bit, letting out a small breath.

"Hi hon, let's go inside it's a bit cold outside" Anne says and they walk inside, Anne and Jay sitting down on the couch while Louis asks if they also want tea, which they do.

"How are you doing, love? Where's Harry?" Jay asks him gently.

"He's upstairs, sleeping" he puts the cups with tea down on the coffee table "and i'm alright I guess, a bit anxious"