• 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝓌ℯ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃ℯ𝒹 •

Request from islandinthesun4596

Signs:

Florence- 23
Marcel- 25
Madison- 23
Harry- 25

Warnings: Vaginal birth, swearing, slight panic attack.

~

"Babe, I think it's time we go to the hospital" Florence breathes out as her contraction ends.

"You sure?" Marcel asks her, walking over to her, placing his hands on her hips.

"Yeah, they are only five minutes apart" she explains, holding her 39 week pregnant belly in her arms.

"Okay, lets go then baby" he kisses her cheek and grabs the hospital bag from the couch.

"I'll text Madison we're going to the hospital now" Florence grabs her phone from the table and texts her best friend to come and meet them at their hospital.

"You ready, love?" Marcel asks while making sure they have everything.

Florence nods and holds out her arm for support.

Marcel helps her walk to their car and gently helps her get inside, he places the hospital bag in the back before getting in himself.

While they are driving, Florence has two more strong contractions before they get there.

Marcel turns off the car and turns to Florence "we're here, baby" he gets out, grabbing the hospital bag and then helps her get out of the car.

"Do you want to walk or get a wheelchair?" He asks as they slowly start to walk inside the hospital.

"I think I can just walk" she answers, her right hand on her lower stomach.

"Okay" he whispers to her, his hand placed on her back.

They meet Madison close to the check in and Florence hugs her.

"Hi sweetheart, you ready to have a baby?" She smiles at her best friend.

"Yeah, but really nervous though" she pouts a bit.

"That's normal, don't worry"

They check in and the woman tells them they just can go to the second floor and that they're are nurses getting their room ready.

"What room number?" Marcel asks her.

"Room number 206" she smiles "good luck"

He whispers a quick thank you and then they head to the elevator, he pushes the button and the door open immediately.

"Okay, love. Here we go" they step inside the elevator, Marcel pushes the number 2 button.

And then they wait.

It starts to go up a little, but very slowly before it stops.

"What the?" He pushes the button again but nothing happens.

Madison looks confused while holding Florence's hand.

"Marcy?" Florence panics.

"It's okay, baby" he pushes the button once again.

With no luck.

"Ooowww" Florence hisses in pain as a strong contraction hits her, she kneels down a bit as she doesn't have the strength anymore to stand up.

Marcel and Madison both crouches down with her, Marcel holding her up while Madison rubs Florence's back.

"Breathe through them, honey" she tells her.