• 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℳℯ •

Signs:

Harry- 24
Florence- 23

Warnings: vaginal birth, water birth, swearing

Request from: anonymous

~

3:08 AM

Florence slowly opens her eyes, the bedroom still dark and pretty hot as it is mid August.

She starts to feel her stomach slightly thightning causing her to let out a shocked breath.

She places her hand on her now hard 38 week baby bump, feeling her daughter move inside her.

The cramping feeling continues and she soon realizes that it's a contraction.

She goes and sits up on the bed, still holds her contracting belly.

It isn't really painful yet so she just let's Harry sleep while she goes through this contraction.

The contracting stops about 20 seconds later, so she lays down again, hoping she can still sleep a bit as there still far apart from eachother.

Thankfully she feels sleepy again and starts to close her eyes, but when she's about to really fall asleep, a contraction rounds her stomach again, making her breathe in and out until it stops again.

Noting it took about 15 minutes for that contraction to come.

After about two more, she's already so tired she falls asleep again.

~

8:23 AM

Harry walks inside his' and Florence's bedroom, seeing his wife sleep peacefully.

He sits down on the bed next to her and strokes her hair out of her face.

A few seconds later, Florence opens her eyes slowly as some light shines through the window.

"Hey baby" Harry says, smiling down at her "you slept really long" he says as he knows she's been getting always up early since she got pregnant to pee.

"Yeah" she says sleepy "been having some slight contractions"

"You do?" Harry places his hand on her stomach "since when?"

Florence also places her hand on her stomach and smiles tiredly "since about 3 am I think"

Harry nods and kisses her cheek "you should have woke me, love"

"I know but they were not that bad" she says while sitting up "and you need a lot of energy for her birth"

"Okay darling, and now? Do you know how far apart the contractions are?" He asks while rubbing Florence's bump.

"When I was awake about 15 or 14 minutes" she answers before she yawns.

Harry nods again "you want some breakfast? You also need a lot of energy to birth our daughter"

"Yeah, i'm kinda hungry" she smiles at him.

~

Florence is sitting on the couch while eating yoghurt with strawberries in it.

Harry then comes back with a birthing ball in his hands "here you go love" he says and places the green balk on the ground.

"Thank you" Florence thanks her husband before putting her bowl down next to her as a contraction runs through her.

"Contraction?" Harry asks her softly, walking over to her.

Florence just nods, placing her hands on her stomach that's cramping more than a few hours ago.