𝙞: 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐈
衛ゑニ

𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘:
𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 — 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙣𝙙.

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

They say life is the embodiment of energy,  innovation, a sphere of activity or influence. Some may just see it as the world, or universe. Life can be excitement or emotional grounds for some. It can be a loop of challenges and sometimes annual unforeseen obstacles that builds courage to overcome.

Life can be easygoing in some circumstances, but most people can't unlock that level and ability because it starts with their way of thinking, and grounding themselves.

I live life how I see a deck of cards. You never know what the fuck you're dealt with, but you can always count on an ace and a spade. It's just them jokers who tend to be tricky, and that's where staying ready, so you don't have to get ready, comes into play.

With one swift turn of the wheel in my all-black 2023 Tesla, I abruptly parked my vehicle, slamming on the brakes due to the infrequent tardiness I'm encountering this rising. To know me is to fathom that I hate being late, no matter the circumstance. On-time? That is also considered unpunctual in my book. I prefer to at least be thirty minutes present than the expected arrival time. It's a reflection of responsibility and competence.

Some hoot it just being Beyoncé, but who am I to listen to their opinion? Those same people, more than likely, blend within the late spectrum.

Turning my music down so I don't get reported by the whites, I flipped open my mirror, attached to the roof of my car, hastily applying my favorite satin red lipstick, Ruby Woo, which happened to coordinate perfectly with my matte red interior. You'd think it's my favorite color by the way I always incorporate the bright hue into my day-to-day wardrobe, and that's never the case. Red simply compliments me and my aura, very well. I'd consider the first color of the rainbow, more so an accent color, if you will.

My phone alarm began to loudly echo in my ear, insinuating I had about eight minutes left to spare, to lock up my vehicle and travel swiftly to my office. I quickly slid off my cozy UGG slides, and exchanged them for my favorite sliver Loubs, accompanied by a gloss red coat on the bottom. Of course.

I seized hold of my special edition Hermes Birkin, and Fendi shades, before rushing my extensive legs to the elevator. My golden locks bounced on my shoulder with each stride I took. I made sure to secure my thumb into the keyless fob, hearing a couple of beeps as I locked my car.

Eventually making my presence notable on the top floor, I gained a few good mornings, coaxing my response of a toothy commercial smile and head nods. Reaching the end of the hallway, there stood my timid assistant with my black coffee in hand.

She had the audacity to wear pink today. Gross. I hate pink.

"Good morning, Mrs. Fenty. Here's your coffee, black, 180° Fahrenheit, with three shots of espresso, as requested. Aaaand—here is your file for your first patient of the day, which consists of the required headshot photos, diagnoses, and introduction pages." She informed, handing me my coffee and the mere familiar manilla folder that I immediately tucked under my arm.