𝙫𝙞𝙞: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐈
衛ゑニ

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

Sometimes, actually most times, it's okay to reevaluate your current surroundings and who you choose to come in contact with you as a whole. Rather that being a couple of friends, or even those you, unfortunately, share the same DNA with; family.

People who don't bring anything gratification to your life, never have anything good to say or show for themselves, are just extra weight. Holding on to history won't do you any good in the long run, trust me, it won't do much but hold you back.

Reflecting on old Beyoncé, versus who I've become gives me a sense of satisfaction. A lot of layers were peeled from my flesh and an overzealous of lessons had to school me until I got my shit together. I mean look at me, a God-fearing wealthy woman with a gorgeous partner and a house, a big ass house, at that, packed with luxurious cars, paid in full. I have a career where I'm lifting people who were once at their lowest of lows, not sure of themselves by the slightest. I vowed to never go back, to never put what I have in jeopardy, even when it can happen with just one wrong move. One horrendous decision.

"H-Hi, BeyBey," the soft tone of the younger girl spoke, followed by a long yawn as she laid there with her natural dark coils spread out over her hello kitty pillowcase. Her eyes were tired looking and barely pried open.

Hell, I was beyond drowsy myself with it being only three in the morning, and I had just gotten my walls discombobulated as my oh-so-precious wife hammered her dick inside me until I vanquished. For her to have been jet-lagged, she definitely made it an assignment to keep her energy up all night long. My pussy and my legs, maybe even my throat, were living proof of that.

Then just as my eyes were catching up to my body, feeling astonishingly restless, my phone began to ring. I honestly ignored the vibrations a few times but in the case of an emergency, I eventually answered anyway.

"Hey, hun. Is everything alright?"

Oni complied with a sheepish nod. "Mhm. I just missed—I missed you, BeyBey, and you said I could call when I wake up." She shyly smiled.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No."

"It's three in the morning, babe. You need to finish your beauty rest, sweetness, so you can get your energy for the day."

Oni hoarsely giggled as her cheeks brewed with blush at the multiple pet names. "O-Okay. Can you sing for Oni first? I tried calling my cousin Coco to sing to me but her didn't answer for me."

"I don't kn—"

"Pwease, mommy?"

Here she goes again, I voiced inside my head. Oni replacing my name with mommy was beginning to become a vast weakness of mine. It made me feel good and the attachment only grew stronger like our bond was being forged by the universe.

Releasing a calm sigh, "Okay baby, but only because you're cute and you asked nicely."

"Yayyy." She smiled forcing her dimples to make an appearance. I could hear the faint sounds of her hands clapping from her sudden excitement.