𝙫𝙞: 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚

[excuse any errors.
rushed to update this for you all. ♥︎]

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐕𝐈
衛ゑニ

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...

"I'm not the mean lady, who told you that?" Beyoncé responded, feeling a tad bit offended. She plopped a seat on the couch, removing her coat and purse, laying them on the arm of the white leather sofa.

Oni giggled, sitting in a criss-cross-applause position on the tan-ragged rug. "Shhh. It's a secret! Wanna watch Monster High with me?"

"Uh, sure." Beyoncé didn't decline, she was more so intrigued by the shorter girl if anything.

They were now 10 minutes into the episode until Beyoncé decided to speak up, taking it upon herself to grab the LG remote, pausing the animated show she began to find annoying.

"Heyyy! I was watching that." Oni pouted, with a frown to match, throwing daggers at Beyoncé, with her bold brown eyes.

"Sorry. I just wanted to get to know you a little more. I mean, if that's okay with you, Oni."

"Do you have gum? Oni loves gum."

Beyoncé nodded, going into her purse and pulling out a piece of Bubblicious gum. Oni immediately snatched it from the palm of her hand, popping the chewing gum into her mouth, prompting her to smack loudly like it was the best thing she's ever indulged.

"So tell me about yourself. Starting with your name, age, and things you like to do."

"My name Oni, duhhh! You just said it." Oni responded with sass, attempting to roll her eyes.  "I'm five and a half, and I like to color, and watch tv—oh, and play with slime. Do you like slime?"

"Uh, I've never played with it before."

Beyoncé instantly took note that Onika is an age regressor, better known as a little. Surprisingly, Beyoncé was very familiar with others like Onika, being that her sister is apart of the CGL community, herself.

"That must suck. I can show you how to make it! It'll be fun, Miss Meanie!" Oni ran off to get supplies, leaving Beyoncé to observe around, taking in the light decor inside Onika's condo. Everything was either, white, cream, or tan, giving off a clean minimalist aesthetic.

The one specific furniture piece that stood out, was the white vintage bookcase that stood floor-to-ceiling length. All Beyoncé could muster up besides her broad genre taste in hardback novels, was how the short heightened woman could reach to the top.

"And sorry if you called, Meanie. Nika doesn't allow me to access her cellphone anymore because last time I found nasty stuff on it." Oni informed, traveling around the corner with supplies in her possession.

Beyoncé chuckled at Oni's seriousness. "What kind of nasty stuff?"

"It was girls kissing girls. Oni's not supposed to watch people kissing." She shrugged, placing the items down onto the table.