𝙫: 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐕
衛ゑニ

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

People tend to do lots of chasing for the one they assume is out of their league until they get them after all their tactics and fail to realize what to do with them. It's sad but true.

Relationships and heartbreaks throughout my life have taught me to never, and I mean never, give the person who so solemnly swear their life to you before even understanding you as a person—a chance. Why? Because it either ends up like the cute romantic movies, or the horrifying thrillers. Some people love the idea of having you, not even realizing that they'll actually have their chance with you, creating a deadly end.

However, with Robyn, she didn't chase me. In fact, she always seemed to know she'd have me eventually. She took her time, confidently tracing me with the very tip of her finger like she already had my heart hostage until she did. Then, I was the one chasing. Not running per se, but a little skip here and there to scare her lil hoes away. And in two weeks max, I was in a committed relationship. Then in two years, engaged.

Dating your spouse doesn't end after a while or a special milestone, it's what should be natural and damn near in routine for every couple to keep the relationship afloat.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉

"Damn my wife lookin' good as hell, Don't make me have to pay you a visit up to the office now," Robyn announced as she swiped her wet tongue over her defined hearted cupid-bow lips, eyeing Beyoncé through the FaceTime call they were sharing this morning.

"I'm finna put a baby in you. A couple of 'em."

Beyoncé couldn't help but to blush at her wife's compliments. Being with her twin flame since the young age of seventeen, the love never ceased. Robyn was a huge romantic and her love language was acts of service. The slender woman never forgot to purchase Beyoncé flowers weekly, and never ignored the hints of small gestures Beyoncé desired. She was the partner of her dreams, even twelve years later, including eight years of marriage, the admiration for one another grew each day, like an exquisite blooming rose you expected to perish, but didn't.

Beyoncé pouted, "I miss you so much, my love."

"I know, I know. At least my flight lands this evening, though. I look forward to seeing your beautiful face, and planting kisses from those tender lips, all the way down to my favorite second pair." Robyn's smirk expanded.

Beyoncé's laced panties could've flooded at any second. From the sensual expression her woman unveiled with her just now, to the sexy ass cadence she never grew tired of.

"Mm, daddy, I can't wait. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about you and your pretty ass lips, wrapping them around my clit, sucking it until it swells. Matter of fact, check your phone."

Robyn soon received a notification to her phone stating; three attachments, provoking her to immediately click the iMessage.

The first photo entailed Beyoncé's perky D-cups, with a sly peak of her lips-to-chin ratio making it into the frame, and her honey-blonde waves, cradling over her shoulders. Swiping left, the second image consisted of the same shot, however in GIF format of the blonde sly twisting her chocolate nipple between the tips of her thumb and index finger, while flicking her tongue back and forth.