𝙞𝙫: 𝙚𝙜𝙤

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐕
衛ゑニ

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

Having immense pride can be considered appalling to those who only view it as such an unpleasant embellishment. It's like, how is having self-administration a bad thing? When a man has an ego too big for them to even carry, it's respected, it's king attributes, it's admirable. But damn a woman is so self-aware, she's labeled selfish, self-absorbed, and cocky.

I didn't grow up experiencing a jealous or evil-spirited mother. She was the prime example of classy, worthiness, and beauty. These are all attributes every little girl should have in their life to help honor the femininity inside them. Medi-Pedi spa dates, shopping sprees, and swimming lessons. My mother made it her mission to instill such charismatic behaviors into me.

And my father, who held such a striking and masculine image over himself, showed me how I should be treated. He opened my car door, carried my bags, and complimented me even when I had leftover dry saliva around my mouth.

My identity is captivating. I learned such exquisite qualities from both of my parents based on how I was treated. Everyone, of course, doesn't get that opportunity, but some do, rather you learn your worth from an older sibling, even if it takes that one parent or aunt. Learning those values as a child can blossom into the person you are today. Self-love, self-assurance, dignity, and confidence, are what build your pridefulness. People will envy how much you love yourself, and the only reason I never crumbled is because of my refusal to ever dim my light.

Now there is a fine line between ego and one's self-consciousness. Choose humility, because life will humble you as if you were a born-again child, starting over again. The ego is just a temporary stimulation, as where humility comes morality. Find your balance.

When meeting Robyn in college, I never would've imagined she'd become my lifelong partner, my wife. We were polar opposites in the sense to where we initially clashed a lot. We had a frienemy situation going on. She was busy taunting me and picking at me in a flirtatious manner, and I was, well, stubborn. I was so determined to battle with the fact I was attracted to women. I'd have admiration towards girls growing up but it was a tussle to actually act on and come to terms with so openly and boldly. But meeting Robyn made what you'd consider challenging, a breeze for me, she made falling in love with her so effortless that when we started dating I didn't even care who knew and who was observing such an earnest passion at the time.

People would think I risked a lot being with her, from being kicked off my majorette dance line, to changing the crowds I hung around. It was an ambiguous diverge for me, however, it was worth it. She brought me out of those force society norms that I had once been familiarized with. She saved me from the deepest hollow of the earth I had unknowingly been accustomed to.

Reminiscing on how far Rob and I had come, I soon felt a light tug on my waist and a soft elastic peck right behind my ear on my Virgo tattoo. Her warm breath whispered into my eardrum causing my body to retort in a quiver.

"Giselle, my sweet wife." She stated humbly under her breath followed by another kiss to my skin. "Lift up your leg."

"Okay, daddy," I groaned as I could sense the wetness coating my lower region. It's like she had the secret code to this pussy. The only human contact that could turn me on just from the commanding tone of her distinctive voice.