❝ 𝘌𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 ❞ | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗣𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗣𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

" Humanity... Do you truly believe such a thing exists in our world? "

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲
𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝘂𝗻𝗴
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

" Humanity is simply just a mask worn by the gods and monsters that walk this earth, its all a lie. A means to deceive one another. Perhaps, there is a spark of such a thing in the young and bright eyed, but that light is snuffed out in the matter of moments- opening their eyes to the truth of the world and taking them over."

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

" Monsters disguise themselves as friends and manipulate others- only to rip out their souls and feast on their remains.But I can't say I'm any different. I'm well aware the role I play... "

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗺
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

" To be free... yes that is what I wish. The jester has the right idea. The only way to achieve true freedom is to break the shackles and burdens tying us to this hell. Even if in doing so it means going to such extremes to achieve that absolute and true freedom "

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗣𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

" Unfortunately, I can't allow myself that freedom. No, someone has to cleanse this world and restore innocence. Perhaps then, humanity would exist and maybe then would I truly be able to allow myself the freedom of dying. "

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛