𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐲

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜'𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 ❞

- ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ sᴀᴍ sᴍɪᴛʜ

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❞
You had confessed to Love Interest how you felt about them, however they unfortunately didn't share those same feelings. You managed to brush it off, expressing how you understood and apologized for making things awkward and assuring you'll be fine. Love Interest was a bit concerned, knowing most likely you wouldn't be fine, but they didn't press.

A week later you mention going away for a little on an important assignment, something that shocked Love Interest as they weren't expecting the suddenness. Part of them wondering if it was because of them that you were leaving... the two of you promised to keep in some form of contact and then the rest was pretty much history from then.

A while later, You return back from the assignment successfully, being greeted by Love Interest and your peers. Within the time you were away, Love Interest had missed your presence.. maybe a little more than others. At your return, they couldn't seem to take their eyes off of you. It was something you noticed, but whether you addressed it is up to you.

Your friends hold a celebration in honor of your return, where you enjoy quite a bit of your time whilst Love Interest ponders their feelings.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❞
You had confessed to Love Interest how you felt about them, however they unfortunately didn't share those same feelings. You managed to brush it off, expressing how you understood and apologized for making things awkward and assuring you'll be fine. Love Interest was a bit concerned, knowing most likely you wouldn't be fine, but they didn't press.

Though there was some awkwardness between You and Love Interest, you do end up being fine- perhaps because of the help of Second Love Interest or Character of Choice who helps you take your mind off of the whole thing that had happened. You've been doing awfully well, something Love Interest was happy about... but they don't seem too content with the person that was the cause of this happiness.

It seems that Love Interest was beginning to realize their feelings a little too late.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
↳ Use this to modify one of the above scenarios or as a make your own based kn one of the ideas