❝ 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 ❞ |𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐜

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓❝ 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 , 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣( 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 )𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜 ❞

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 , 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣
( 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 )
𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜 ❞

- 𝑉𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝐶𝑎𝑡
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea was named after the greek goddess of the same name, the goddess was known to be associated with Justice, Precision, Innocence, and Purity.

↳ Her middle name as well comes from greek mythology, the titaness Selene who was one of three that ruled over the moon. Selene ruling from the Heavens, Artemis from the earth, and Hecae from the underworld

↳ the name "Astraea" translates to "Star Maiden" or "Starry Night"

↳ Clearly, her fathers had the habit of naming their children after mythological figures. A theme that was also incorporated within the organization they had began together- but no longer run.

↘ | ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗻
↳ Astraea has had to learn how to use her body in order to get the things she want. She tends to make use of this tactic quite often, combined with her personality and her ability that's where this title of hers came about. She actually seems to pride herself on this title of hers.

↘ | ❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 ❞

→ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮/𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮
↳ These two nicknames are the most commonly used among friends. Often they're used by friends that don't already have their own nicknames for her. She doesn't mind the use of these nicknames from mutuals, but if she considers you an enemy it's best to stay away from the use of them as she wouldn't take it kindly.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆
↳ A not so commonly used nickname. In fact, the use of this nickname had only seen the most use from a childhood friend of hers who had teased her for being like a stray cat. Later on, the nickname would also find some use from Dazai; but other than that no one else tends to use this nickname for her.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗲
↳ Alike to the previous nickname, this is also in rare use. The only two that tend to actually use it would be Chuuya and Ranpo. Originally, Chuuya had used it when they were younger for the first time and never stopped using it either. Ranpo had started to use it a little after they became friends with one another. Of course, the use of this nickname is open to anyone she considers a friend.