𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐧

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳❟
𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵
𝗜𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲❟
𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵❟ 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗳
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 ❞

- ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴅᴀᴍɪᴇɴ ʀɪᴄᴇ

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
𝕬𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕬𝖚

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❞
↳ An arranged marriage had been set in place between You and Love Interest for {reason of choice} the both of you were obviously reluctant to go through with such a thing seeing as it took away your freedoms and the two of you didn't exactly get along.

Unfortunately, there is no other way out of this and the two of you are practically bound to one another. Now you must learn how to get through with this with each other and possibly get along just to appeal to the publics eye.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❞
You and Love Interests kingdoms were at war with each other, It had been a gruesome battle that you managed to hold out in for awhile, however you could only lose so many of your people. Let alone that food supply was low as well. Coming to terms with this, You ultimately decide to offer up a peace deal instead. You and Love Interest would be married so your kingdom could still thrive under your rule in someway.

Seering this as a win, Love Interest agrees and so you spend quite a bit of time with them in their kingdom so you can learn the ropes of everything and know more about your soon to be spouse. Although, both of you seem to be aware that you're both planning and trying to get into one another's heads causing a bit of a stalemate between the two of you and quite a bit of tension.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
↳ Use this to modify one of the above scenarios or to make your own based around the idea of the Au.