𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼
𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 ❞

- ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇs

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❞
You've received an invitation to a gala event, however this isn't an invitation for fun. Instead, the invitation was given to you more as a mission rather than an experience to enjoy. The task was a rather simple one, you were to get nformation from a specific target- the host of the event- however you are not allowed to cause a scene.

Unbeknownst to you, Love Interest was there as well with the same task. What they didn't know was that you would be there too and so it would seem the two of you would have to work together whether you like it or not; after all you're both after the same thing. So the two of you devised a plan. You would approach the target and get them alone somewhere while Love Interest followed closely behind. When you get the target alone, Love Interst joins the two of you and interrogations begin.

Love Interest was already feeling rather iffy on the situation, but when the target says something rather unsavory about you it seems to push the wrong buttons.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❞
↳ Use this scenario to modify the above scenario or make a scenario that has some inspo from the one here.