𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲❟ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲
𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 ❞

- ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ sᴏɴɢ ʙʏ ᴍᴇʜʀᴏ

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
𝕻𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕬𝖚

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❞
Love Interest was someone of royal/high status and had practically been confined to their kingdom/manor the whole time. They used to dream of being out on the ocean, being a pirate like the tales they had been told when they were young. However, that wasn't in the plans for them at all. Instead, they would be arranged to marry someone soon. A celebratory event had been held because of this and during this time Love Interest meets You.

Your meeting had been brief, a dance together on the dance floor interrupted by Love Interests Fiance. You were escorted away by a servant to get you cleaned up, but in reality this servant was a fellow crew member or a member of your crew. All hell broke loose not too long afterwards, all according to plan. Love Interest left their fiance in the safety of some guards to go fend off pirates, logically assuming they would go for the treasure- and that's when they come across you again, decked out in your pirate attire.

Rather than fighting you or calling guards, Love Interest asks you take them with you, however it's not that simple and your back and forth leads in your capture as guards show up. You're placed in a cell and said to be hung the day of the 'happy' couples wedding per the fiance's request. Love Interest goes to see you offering you freedom if you take them with you and with no other way out, you agree.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❞
↳ Where Love Interest is a pirate and comes across you, a brutally injured and malnourished siren, aboard another pirate ship and brings you aboard their own ship. They patch you up and offer hospitality even despite how, reasonably, hostile and untrusting you are to them. Despite this they give you some time and it leads to the two of you getting along and you both begin to form quite a bit of a bond despite both of your kinds not liking one another.

↘ |❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
↳ use this as a make your own scenario or to modify one of the above scenarios.