𝟎𝟏 | 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓3rd POV!!┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
3rd POV!!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"NAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ITADORI WHY WOULD YOU-"

Y/n immediately woke up. He had a dream where he and Yuji took care of a baby Gojo, and Nobara and Yuji threw Gojo into the abyss of wherever they lived.

"Holy shit, it's just a dream..." Y/n said, looking around, his room felt...the same, but he felt uneasy.

He's still in his room, his monitor being the same, the bed being the same, hell, his whole apartment in general is the same.

"Why do I feel so uneasy?" Y/n asked, as he got up out of bed as he looked out of the window.

"..."

"I'm in a different country. I don't remember the view like this." Y/n said.

Y/n looks on his phone, he goes on his contact list, still having his friends and family. His social media posts are still there, and in general, his phone is normal and fine.

The internet and electricity seemed to work finely, what was happening?

"The view is different, but my apartment is the same. I look the same, but it's only the outside that's different." Y/n said.

Y/n still felt uneasy and soon uncomfortable, so he grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet and walked out of his apartment as he decided to take a walk.

"Nah, I'm in Japan? I could never afford to even live here."Y/n said as he saw the signs.

"This could be a dream, right? Or maybe this is the weird shifting thing that happens?" Y/n mumbled.

Without paying attention, he bumps into someone. He looks to see a male who had a weird black patch face mark, his two eyes had different colors the left eye being blue and the right being grey.

His hair is long and is sectioned, his hair is the color gray maybe with blue in them. His outfit was...interesting.

"Oh, sorry..." Y/n said, he was one inch taller than the male.

"This guy looks oddly familiar..." Y/n thought in his mind, he didn't nor wanted to bother asking a "You look familiar to me" question out on the open.

The male looked curious. "You can see me?" The male asked.

"Yeah I can." Y/n said, he looked slightly confused. This guy, is he sane? Of course people can see him he has an appearance!