𝟎𝟔 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd pov

3rd pov

"Seriously?"

Nobara and Yuji said in unison. The four students were about to take a mission with a high grade curse.

"Still, why are we assigned a high grade anyway? Shouldn't we take easier ones? The three of us are still new." Y/n questioned.

"Gojo assigned us to this mission. He entrusted us with this. We will be fine." Megumi said.

"Sigh, it's already the fourth day and we're already given another mission?" Nobara asked.

"We're Jujutsu sorcerers after all. You better get used to it." Megumi said, walking into the detention center.

The three follow him as the "screen" began to close. "It's already night time?!" Yuji questioned.

"It's a screen. It hides us from the outside world." Megumi explained. Megumi summoned one of his divine dogs.

As they go in deeper, the scene changed instantly. It wasn't a two story building, it changed into some weird area where you'd find creeps.

"Isn't this supposed to be a detention center, and not some...I don't know, fucked up place with pipes?" Yuji asked.

"Megumi, isn't this the cursed spirits innate domain?" Y/n asked.

"I believe so. We need to be careful." Megumi said.

"Come on guys, let's keep going so we can end this mission!" Nobara said, she starts walking forward as Megumi, Yuji and Y/n follow her.

As the four walk deeper into the domain, they soon found an area where they found a patient, but his bottom half is taken off.

"...."

"Is that gonna be us if there's gonna be a curse..?" Yuji asked.

"Nah, it will be Gojo." Y/n said.

"Huh?" Yuji asked.

"Kidding!" Y/n said, he chuckled and looked away from the three.

"His face, it dosent look that much damaged than I expected." Nobara said.

"Didn't a lady ask if her son was okay? This IS the son." Yuji said.

"Great. So who is gonna break it to her?" Y/n asked.

"Megumi can." Nobara said.

"I'll take it back." Yuji said.

Megumi grabs the back on Yuji's hood. "Leave it here, we haven't confirmed if those other patients are dead or not." Megumi told.

"Okay and? Take this back to base so we can grab it when we leave. Besides we went too many ways we're lost, there may not be a way back." Yuji replied.

"I said leave his body." Megumi adds, he spoke coldly as his voice raised a little.

"I don't care about people's dead corpse and why we should rescue them. They're already dead, what is the point?" Megumi asked, he spoke coldly making eye contact with Yuji.

In which, Yuji grabbed Megumi's uniform collar. "Still it's good to give back the damn body! If you're that careless why the fuck did you even choose this job?" Yuji asked.

"Sigh, guys stop argu-"

In an instant, Nobara got pulled down into the ground.

"...."

Pure silence, no one spoke as they were still processing what happened.

"..."

"Kugusaki...?" Yuji questioned, breaking the silence.

"..."

"I'll go look for her." Y/n said, trying to act like there IS a way to get her out, but isn't.

"..."

"Both of you run..." Megumi said.

"What about yo-"

Suddenly, a curse appears on the right sides of both Yuji and Megumi. Y/n knew what would happen next, he didn't like this scene either way.

No one moved, not even Y/n but he knew Itadoris first move. In an instant, Yuji moved first and swung the curse tool. Y/n's eyes slightly widen but spoke.

"Yuji, don't attack yet!" Y/n shouted.

Only for his call to be too late, Yuji's right hand was cut off. Blood splatters everywhere.

"..."

"Megumi, go ahead and go save Kugusaki..." Y/n said. Megumi nods as he went on his Nue and flew away.

"You can still move right?" Y/n asked.

Yuji nods, "I'm fine..."

Y/n smiled as he pulls out his sword. "I'm not experienced like Gojo dealing with curses. This might not end well." Y/n said.

"But don't worry Yuji, I'll prote-"

SPLAT!

Y/n's while right arm gets crushed. His flesh soon turned into a mushy mess. His bones from his arm stood out as he could see the structure of his own fingers.

Y/n starts to gush out more blood than Yuji did. He couldn't even speak by how quick the attack was, he couldn't react properly.

"Y/n..!" Yuji yelled as he held Y/n.

"His body...his hands...so warm." Yuji mumbled.

"I'm fi-" he was cut off by coughing loud loads of blood onto the floor. His whole body felt numb.

Y/n manages to speak up, "We should run..."

Y/n took one step, and he collapsed, he was unconscious.

Megumi's POV

"Fucking hell, we barely made it out." I said, he breathed heavily.

Nobara panted, "Hey..where the fuck is Y/n and Yuji?" She asked.

"They're still in the area. I'll give them the signal we can go." I said.

"Hey Megumi." Nobara asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Y/n, I have a suspicion that he's..."

END