𝟏𝟑 | 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

3rd POV

3rd POV

Y/n and Yuji opened the door...

To reveal a bunch of dead corpses on the gym floor, or so they assumed they were all dead. "...What the fuck?" Yuji said, his eyes widen a bit.

Both Y/n and Yuji looked at each other, they both realized who's doing it was. It was was no other than their "friend" Junpei Yoshino.

"Junpei, the hell are you doing?!" Yuji asked.

"Stay out of it, you jujutsu sorcerers!" Junpei said, he looked pissed for once. What even happened? Oh wait, Y/n already knew, but Yuji? Not a clue.

Without any hesitation Yuji began to fight Junpei. "We didn't even get to reason with him yet." Y/n mumbled, before jumping into the battle as well.

"I'm saying it again, stay out of it you two! This business has nothing related to you!" Junpei shouted out.

Junpei's shikigami seemed to completely absorb Yuji. Y/n's eyes widen a bit, he didn't wanna hurt Junpei or kill his shikigami either. So, why not just talk it out.

"Listen Junpei, We should talk it-"

Y/n got interrupted since Yuji thrown Junpei outside, the window glass shattered as some glass shards got into Y/n's skin. "He didn't let me even finish." Y/n mumbled.

Y/n stuck his head out of the broken window, seeing Yuji taking the spot light as he should. Y/n jumped down observing the battle.

Yuji punched Junpei again, landing him in the school once more, Y/n followed the two boys. He recognized this scene, he knew what would happen next.

Yuji spoke. "Are you really just gonna throw your life away so easily?" Yuji asked. Y/n sighed as the heartfelt speech was soon to be coming. Unitil, Junpei summon tendrils that were filled with poison, in fact two came for Yuji.

Y/n decided to take a hit as he purposefully moved his hand to one of them, a sharp pain hits his whole body before he started to cough out blood already.

"Y/n!" Yuji said, he looked very worried.

"It's fine, it's just a stab on my arm, it's not lethal." Y/n said.

"..."

"Why did you both not dodge..?" Junpei asked, tears starting to form in his eyes. Yuji crouched down and Y/n stood up, he looked around making sure the coast was clear, he was ready to strike a certain someone.