𝟏𝟎 | 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd POV

3rd POV

"HIS HEAD, HIS HEAD IS MOUNT FUJI!"

Yuji shouted, he pointed at the curse spirit. In fact, the curse spirit did look like Mount Fuji.

"That's fucking crazy." Y/n said.

"My two students will be watching us, They will not interfere the fight." Gojo said, setting Y/n down gently along with Yuji.

"Y/n, do you think when he's mad steam comes out from his head?" Yuji whispers.

"Yeah probably, I mean that IS Mount Fuji." Y/n said.

"How the hell did he even get here in an instant..?" Yuji asked.

"Teleportation." Gojo answered.

"But that was in a millisecond after you grabbed Y/n." Yuji told.

Meanwhile earlier...

"Yuji, I am not fucking with you, I got jumped by a bear." Y/n said, his nose bleeding from the hits he took.

"IS THAT WHY YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING? WHERE IS THE FIRST AID?" Yuji asked, looking around the room.

"I'm fine, it's not major injury." Y/n said.

"MAJOR MY ASS!" Yuji shouted.

Soon, Gojo opened the door. "We're going on a field trip!" Gojo said, he smiled.

"...Where?" Yuji and Y/n asked in unison.

"We're gonna see a volcano." Gojo said.

"WHAT?" Yuji shouted, looking somewhat excited.

Y/n knew who "Volcano" was, he didn't wanna spoil the fun though. Gojo grabbed the both of them, instantly they were teleported into a new area.

"We'll be fine though, afterall you're weak." Gojo said, he smirked after his sentence.

Only for Jogo to get pissed that steam came out of his head. "I KNEW IT!" Yuji said.

"Don't worry, both of you just need to stay close." Gojo said.

Suddenly, Jogo calls in his domain expansion. Y/n's eyes widen about, the field turns into a different appearance. It looked like they were in a volcanic area, lava spewing out from holes as it erupted in the process, the heat was hotter than usual heat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Yuji asked, he looked slightly worried, but looked surprised.

"It's a domain expansion." Y/n answered.

"HOT! HOT! HOT!" Yuji yelled, as he almost burned himself.

"It's not- STOP PUSHING ME!" Y/n yelled.

"I didn't mean too!" Yuji said.

Y/n and Yuji both looked at Gojo who stopped an attack from Gojo easily using infinity of course.

"Gojo-sensei, how do we get out then?" Yuji asked.

"Simple, use another domain with a wider yet stronger range." Gojo answered, he took his blindfold off.

"Domain expansion: Unlimited Void." Gojo called.

The area became more quiet that it was silent, Y/n's eyes widen. "This is Gojo's domain expansion? Damn, it must suck being a victim trapped in here." Y/n said in his mind.

Gojo appears behind Jogo, grabbing his head. "Although, I'll spare you since I want to ask questions." Gojo said.

With that, Gojo grips onto Jogo's head before in seconds the domain was gone. Jogo's head rolled onto the floor as if it was a simple soccer ball. Gojo ripped it out that quick? How scary.

"..."

"Y/n, if we piss him off we would die." Yuji whispered.

"No fucking shit, he's the strongest for a reason." Y/n whispers back.

"Not the type to take orders huh?" Gojo asked, slightly grinning.

"Come on! If you don't speak up I'll just exorcise you, although I plan to do that anyway..." Gojo said.

Only by a seconds a giant plant sprouts from the ground in front of Gojo. As if another attack was gonna come, It was more of a peaceful surprise as a field on flowers showed up.

"Flowers!" Yuji said, he smiled.

"How nice..." Gojo said.

Y/n smiled as a wave of beauty passed him, the flowers looking beautiful as if it was spring season. in front of him, but then stopped for a moment after he knew what came next. "Yuji, move out of-"

Yuji suddenly got pulled up by a root of a tree of some sort. "What the fuck..?!" Yuji questioned.

"Hold on, I'm fine! You guys go after that curse!" Yuji shouted, only for another curse tree spirit to emerge out of the stump appear as if it was gonna eat Yuji.

"I LIED I NEED HELP!" Yuji shouts again.

Y/n had his sword on him just for cases like this (although he knew damn well it would happen) he easily went behind the branch of the tree and slashed it effortlessly as if he was trained properly.

Yuji fell onto the ground. "I didn't think two powerful cursed spirits would work together." Gojo said.

"I don't blame them, Its you they're targeting." Y/n said, before helping Yuji back up again.

"Soon, the both of you may kill a curse like that." Gojo said, he smiled.

"Win against that?" Yuji asked.

"I wouldn't win, just saying." Y/n said.

Gojo chuckled, "After all of this training you'll become better of what you're right now. Getting stronger is important for a jujutsu sorcerer after all. Did I mention you guys get to show off your training once the Goodwill event exchange happens?" Gojo questioned.

"What is that?" Yuji asked, as he raised his hand as if it were a lesson.

"Yuji, I told you like an hour ago." Y/n said.

"...I need a refresher." Yuji said.

END

A/N

I'll keep it short this time, TYSM FOR 18.1K READS!!!

- Zen <333