𝟎𝟕 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

3rd pov

3rd pov

"...."

Utter silent in the bedroom. Y/n was sleeping on his bed. He looked exhausted from something, but what of it?

Soon. Y/n woke up. "Where the fuck am I?" Y/n questioned.

Y/n slowly regained his memories. "Wait...WAIT YUJI HELLO?" Y/n shouted.

Y/n was in his room, his apartment room. "Why am I back here? Am I back in Japan? What the fuck is happening?" Y/n questioned.

Y/n got up, he still has his senses to him. "Am I in a dream or what?" Y/n questioned.

Y/n looked out the window, he was back where everything started, back in his world.

"...."

"Maybe it wasn't even Isekai'ed and the fact that it was an actual dream. That dream felt real at most." Y/n said. He chuckled a she went onto his monitor.

"I better catch up on the anime. The Shibuya arc is animated I believe..." Y/n said.

As he went on his "legal" website, and typed in "Jujutsu Kaisen" only...

For it to show nothing, as if none of the series were ever to exist.

"...."

"That's fucking weird." Y/n said. He sighed as he looked up on google "Jujutsu Kaisen watch for free" as expected form the last search, nothing appears.

"..."

"I know there are still Gojo dickriders out in the world." Y/n mumbled.

Y/n sighed once more shutting off his monitor. "This has to be some dream now, I was just in the world after I died from the high grade curse. Yuji turns into Sukuna at this time in sure of it." Y/n mumbled.

"Shit, are him and Megumi fighting?" Y/n questioned.

Y/n's vision starts to blur a bit but shortly returns to normal. "Fuck...It was just getting to the good part too."

Y/n felt a bit disappointed, but got over it shortly before walking out of his bedroom as he walks to his kitchen to make himself a meal, he was starving. The food he ate back in that universe was delicious, because Gojo went to a expensive restaurant that is.

"If only I was rich." Y/n mumbled.

Few hours later...

Y/n laid down on his bed, he was tired yet confused. "Everything is so boring now, I can't even make jokes with Yuji." Y/n said.

Although, Y/n felt a bit relieved and happy, he didn't need to sleep early to wake up and go to class so Gojo would start yapping about what are curses and what are not.

"It doesn't matter, as long as I'm alive in any universe, I don't care." Y/n said.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he groaned out, "Ow, fuck that hurts..!" Y/n said.

Y/n's vision starts to go completely black.

"..."

His vision began to become clear as he realized...

He was back.

END

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

Asides that, TYSM FOR 13.7K READS <3333

Also, FOR HAIKYUU LOVERS I JUST PUBLISHED A HAIKYUU BOOK YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ IT!!! (Yes, I am self promoting by book.)