𝟎𝟎 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓3rd POV!!┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
3rd POV!!
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Y/N L/N...

A young man who doesn't have a particular goal in life, but he does want to have fun and enjoy it, he doesn't want to sit around doing absolutely nothing in college life and then adult life.

It was summer break, only meaning high school ended for him and he'll be going to college.

"College already? Didn't I just start high school?" Y/n asked as he looked in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Sigh, Summer break is so boring, I wanna live a little before college starts." Y/n said, he puts his hands in his pants pockets and walked to his bed before flopping onto the sheets.

Y/n looks on his phone going on social media, apps like TikTok, Twitter (or X idfk), and even Instagram.

His friends seemed to be enjoying themselves, going to parties, even clubs. Some began to drink too despite being 18, worse even younger.

"I can't believe young ass kids are starting to drink...hold on EVEN VAPE?" Y/n shouts out.

"The fucking world is actually shitty." Y/n mutters he turns off his phone as he walks over to his monitor.

"I mean, I can't just play Genshin impact or Honkai star rail all day, people will think I don't touch grass or shower." Y/n mutters.

Y/n sighed as he looks on his notes app, looking at the anime's he needs to finish and which he stopped watching.

"I should finish Blue lock...nah wait I should watch Fruits baskets again." Y/n said.

Y/n schools down to see a certain title called, "Jujutsu Kaisen."

"This is on my watchlist, nor that it doesn't sound that bad..." Y/n said, he search's it on his monitor.

Y/n uses one of his favorite anime website to use, he's not gonna pay Crunchyroll for no ads when he can use an illegal website that has the most outrageous explicit ads.

"Maria is fifteen miles away from your destination..." Y/n reads out loud, he could he lives alone.

"I know some horny mother fucker will be clicking on that." Y/n mutters, he found the anime as he read the description.

"Wait didn't this the anime where that blue eyed freak is attractive or something?" Y/n questioned.

Y/n clicks on the first episode, He was excited a bit as he already liked the art style of it.

"Maybe this might be my new hyperfaction." Y/n mutters.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Few days later...
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"THATS IT?" Y/n yelled, his tea spilled onto his desk.

"Ah shit..." Y/n said, he quickly went to his kitchen to grab paper towels as he ran back to his desk to clean up the spill.

"It didn't stain anything..." Y/n said, he sighs in relief.

The ending played on the monitor, the music being "Akari" being the third ending of season 2.

"I heard the anime will be on break then until the thirty first of August right? Man, that's almost time to start college fuck..." Y/n said, he sighs.

"Damn, Gojo's backstory was something." Y/n said.

Y/n sighs again, he's done with both of the current season of Jujutsu Kaisen, along with the movie. All he can do now is either rewatch it or look at the most majestic edits made.

Although after pulling an all nighter, he was tired. He changes into more comfortable clothing and turns off all the lights in his apartment as he flops on his bed.

"You know..."

"It would be fucking crazy if I was ever in Jujutsu Kaisen. A jjk dream would be crazy..."

Y/n says, before falling asleep quickly.

I wonder what he'll dream about before he gets up, it has to be interesting at the very least...

END