Chapter 1: The Emotions Can Not Be Contained

Toy Bonnie's POV
It's been really ordinary here at the pizzeria for the last couple of days, I mean it's just the usual singing to kids during the day, and scaring the shit out of the new security guard, Mike Schmidt, at night.
To be honest it's pretty boring here, it gets older by the day, But it's gotten better since they decided to fire the previous animatronics because the old me was starting to get very annoying he's always pestering me about how I stole his face. "Oh toy Bonnie you stole my face how dare you" "I'm so lost without my face". GOD he's so fucking annoying, I feel bad for the old animatronics.
The only thing that doesn't get really boring is getting to perform with Freddy on stage. I've kinda have had a crush on him since we started working together. I'd never thought I'd be gay since I was totally into girls when I was younger, but when I met Freddy everything shifted. It's just something about him, no everything about him, that I just love... But I could never tell him. None of the others know that I'm gay, and I don't want them find out, they'd probably will never talk to me again if they found out, I mean Toy Chica and Mangle don't really like me.
That's why I keep all of my feelings hidden, I never act like I'm different, I never show my affection unless he does something completely adorable and I blush but that's it, nothing else.
It's 6am about time to get back on stage for the pizzeria to open again. I get back in my usual spot and just wait until the parents with their children come in.
At about 12:00 the kids start rolling in. It's the common usual hour for them to come. And as usual Freddy turns on his microphone and starts speaking in his adorable cheery voice. "Welcome!! To the new Freddy Fazbear pizzeria! We hope you have the most joyest time here! For the little kiddos we have the arcade and tons of little activities to keep them occupied, and for you amazing adults we have the most comfortable seats you could imagine, and of course it comes along with the pizza!!! So relax and stay ,while we entertain you with our tunes!" He says. He turns to me. "Hey Bonnie!! Can you start us off please" he smiled. I was caught up in his sheer moment of adorableness, I didn't realize that he was talking to me. "Bonnie?" He said. I snapped out of it. "Oh yes!" I started playing the chords on my guitar. Freddy and Chica stared singing, and it just went on from there.
Later on when the pizzeria closed, I headed back to the new rooms the management gave us for break time, to just sit and chill for a bit, it was still awhile before Mike shows up. I sit on my bed and pick up my guitar and start strumming a few chords, I've decided to write a new song for the band since everyone's getting tired of our old song.
*knock knock*
"Come in" I say. The door opens and I turn to see Freddy. I'm surprised he doesn't really come to my room. "Oh Freddy hey, uh what's up?" I say. He leans on the door frame. "Oh nothing I just wanted to check on you, you seemed kind of out of it this morning, is everything alright?" He asked me. I blushed. Crap I probably looked really weird to the others. "Oh no, I'm fine, just kinda tired" I lied. I couldn't tell him that i was staring at him the whole time. "Ok...well good" he said. It was silent for a while. "Whatcha doing?" He asked. I looked down to see that I still had my guitar in my hands. "Oh I was writing a new song for us to sing when we perform since the song we have now is kind of boring" I told him. "Cool let's hear it then" he said. I looked at him. "What?", "you heard me, get at it" he chuckled. I started playing the chords on the guitar and started singing. "It's time to have some fun, and all the hard work is done, you should probably kick back and relaaaaxxxxx.... Come and hang out at the pizzeria, with Freddy and Bonnie, and Mangle, and Chica..." I stopped singing. "That's all I've got so far" I said. Freddy just stared at me. "That's awesome Bonnie!" He blurted. "I never realized how good of a singer you are till now!" I blushed hard. "W-well I'm not as good as you are..." I said. "Oh whatever!, we should totally do a duet sometime!" He said. Me and him a duet?! Holy shit! "Uh yea sure we could do that" I said. "Cool" he said " we should get going though, Mike just pulled up". "Yea" I said. We started walking down the hallway to the stage to get in our posts. My face was probably still beet red from what he said to me, I don't think I can ever tell him how I feel. Oh man I love that kid.