Chapter 5: Secret's Out

Toy Freddy's POV
Chica was still traumatized from the night before. She still hasn't came out of her room. We actually had to close down for a while, since the manager thought Mike was tampering with us, he was fired.
Bonnie wasn't any better either, he's been beating him self up because he thinks he's betrayed us. Even after I tell him that we don't think that, he's still convinced that we do. I think I should check on him. Foxy is with Chica so I'll check on her later.
*knock knock*
I beat on Bonnie's door. "Come in" he whispered. I walked in to see him cradling on his bed under the covers. "Bonnie when are you going to get up?" I asked. "Never...I don't even know how you can stand to look at me right now" he told me. I sighed. "You really don't listen do you?" He looked up at me. "What?" He cocked his head. "I told you I will love you no matter what, I could never hate you"
I sat on the edge of his bed. "Remember I kissed you and told you it was going to be ok?" He nodded. "Did anyone see?" He asked. "Yes, but that doesn't matter right now! Bonnie stop beating yourself up for this, you just lost control its ok!! We are your friends and we will all love you no matter what happens!!!" I yelled.
"Yea mate, it's alright!" Mangle said coming into the room, holding Chica's hand. Chica looked really down and was facing the ground. They all say on the bed around Bonnie, telling him it was ok.

Toy Bonnie's POV
Freddy and the rest came in telling me I was going to be ok and that they forgive me. I regret what I did, really! But I just was so mad, and to see one of my friends hurt, it just set me off. "Umm hey guys?" Chica said and I zoned back in. "Yea?" they said. "Can I talk to Bonnie real quick....alone?" She asked. They all nodded and left the room.
I turned to Chica. She was still facing down and fumbling with the bed sheets. She looked up at me. "Look, I'm really sorry if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be going through this" she said. "What do you mean?! You nearly died Chica!" I told her. "Yea and I didn't thanks to you" she put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm really thankful that you did this for me, even though I've been nothing but mean and disrespectful to you" she spoke sentimentally. "...And I really hope we can get along and be friends?" She added.
I smiled. "Of course" I said hugging her. I guess she took it by surprise, since she didn't hug back till a few seconds later. She smiled back at me and sent me a weird look. "What?" I asked. "Umm you and uh Freddy?, what was that about?" She said. My face dropped. So she really did see. I rubbed the back of my neck. "We started dating a while ago..." I told her. "So you both are gay?" She asked. I nodded. "....okay" she said. "I'm sorry it's going to take some getting used to" she finished. I flashed her a quick smile. "Yea..."
Freddy burst through the door. "Hey guys! Are you having fun with out me?!" Chica turned around startled. She got up. "Um I'll leave you be then, bye" she said nervously and left the room. Freddy came and sat next to me. "What was that all about?" He asked. "I-uh clarified things up with her...about us" I told him. "Oh, what did she say?" I turned to him. "She said it's going to take some getting used to" I whispered. "So she accepted us!!" Freddy yelled leaping onto me.
"Freddy?!" I screamed in shock. He got off of me tilting his head. "What? Are you embarrassed?" He said with a smirk. I put a pillow over my face. "When you hover over me like that, yes!" I muffled. "Well then I'll embarrass you even more" he said putting his head under the pillow, kissing me.(junjou romantica scene srry had to put it in, don't hate me!) He pulled off. "Freddy..." I said blushing. "You're so cute" he said smiling a big smile. I threw the pillow off my face, I couldn't take it anymore, he was just getting me fueled up more and more. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him hard.
He kissed back and his arms wrapped around my waist. He started moving down to my neck hitting my sweet spot. "Ahhh mhhmmm" I moaned. He kept going till I realized Foxy and Chica are still here. I pushed him off. "Wait!" I said. "What?" He jumped back a little. "We can't do this now, They're still here, and I don't want them to come in here and find you thrusting into me" I said quietly. He chucked. "Okay okay, but you owe me later" he said and winked. He got up and left the room leaving me laying down breathless on my bed. I looked over to the pillow I had thrown. I picked it up and squeezed it.

God I'm so fucking girly.

Srry short chapter don't hate me for the scene from junjou romantica I couldn't help it I just love that scene it's so cute srry for not publishing in a while I've been writing another fan fic about Eren and Levi from attack on Titan once it's publish yall should check it out!