World War Three

With a huge effort, the Doctor managed to yank his lanyard off and tossed it away, then he helped the Artist get hers off. Green and the Slitheen stopped laughed as the two Time Lords staggered to their feet, the Doctor holding the Artist's lanyard in his hand. "Deadly to humans, maybe." he ground out and plunged the lanyard into the Slitheen's chest, electrocuting it, and Green too, meaning he was a Slitheen too.

Taking advantage of this, the Time Lords dashed to the door.

———————————————————————————

In the Cabinet room, the Margaret Slitheen was also affected by the electricity, causing her to drop Indra's body and howl in pain. Seizing the opportunity to escape, Rose took the shocked Harriet's hand and led her to the door, the older woman whimpering slightly.

———————————————————————————

In the kitchen of the Tyler flat, the Slitheen who was menacing Jackie was affected too. Jackie could only crouch on the floor in fright. Suddenly, Mickey entered the flat. "Jackie!" he yelled, grabbing a chair and rushing to the kitchen, then he gave the Slitheen a good whack with the chair, knocking it aside and allowing him to grab Jackie's arm and pull her out of the kitchen. He paused in the doorway to take a picture of the convulsing Slitheen with his mobile phone's camera. He grinned in satisfaction then ran to join Jackie and get away to safety.

———————————————————————————

In 10 Downing Street, the Doctor and the Artist ran into reception, where armed police were gathered. "Oi, yer want aliens, you've got 'em!" the Doctor called to them, "They're inside Downing Street. Come on!" He clapped his hands and led the way back to the briefing room, the Artist and the officers right behind him.

———————————————————————————

Inside the conference room, Green managed to get the lanyard off the Slitheen and grabbed Asquith's skins-suit. "Reinstate my disguise!" the Slitheen hollered, "Hurry up! Hurry! Hurry!"

———————————————————————————

Upstairs, Rose and Harriet ran along a corridor when Harriet suddenly remembered something. "No, wait!" she said as she screeched to a halt, "They're still in there! The emergency protocols, we need them!" She began to head back towards the Cabinet room, Rose following her, but they were soon forced to reconsider when the Margaret Slitheen came bursting out of that room, so the two humans raced down the hallway, Rose shutting a door behind them in an effort to slow down their pursuer. It made no difference for Margaret just demolished the door like it was made of paper and charged after them.

———————————————————————————

The Time Lords and armed police reached the conference room just seconds after the Asquith Slitheen finished getting back into it's skin-suit. "Where've you been?" Green demanded to the officers as they started checking the experts' bodies for signs of life, "I called for help, I sounded the alarm. There was this... lightening. This kind of, er... electricity, and they all collapsed!"

The officers found no life signs from the experts. "I think they're all dead." the commanding officer, Sergeant Price, informed everyone sadly.

"That's what I'm saying. They did it!" Green said, pointing an accusing finger at the Time Lords, "That man and woman there!"

"I think yer'll find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise and..." the Doctor began, only to realise just how absurd that sounded. "That's never gonna work, is it?" he asked the Artist.