Bad Wolf

The Doctor awoke to find himself crouched inside what appeared to be a small, darkened cupboard. He became aware of someone lying on the floor next to him. "Who's there?" he called.

"It's me." the Artist's voice answered, "What happened?"

"Dunno." the Doctor replied, leaping to his feet. He helped the Artist up and they began to feel around the walls. "What is it?" the Doctor called out, "What's happening?" He found a door unexpectedly and fell through it, landing flat on his face on the floor of a brightly coloured room with drawings on the wall and modern style chairs. 

The Artist stepped out behind him, a little unsteady on her feet, just as a blonde woman in a white hoodie came running over. "Oh, my god!" the woman gasped, "I don't believe it! Why'd they put you two in there? They never said you were coming."

The Doctor tried to pull himself up, feeling very disoriented. "But what happened?" he mumbled, "I was..."

"Careful now." the woman advised. The Doctor's legs gave way and he fell flat on his face again. "Oh! Mind yourself." the woman said, "Oh, that's the transmat. Scrambles ya head. I was sick for days." The Doctor managed to stand again while the Artist leaned against the wall rubbing her temples. "You both alright?" the woman asked concernedly, "So, what're your names then, sweethearts?"

"The Doctor, I think." the Time Lord muttered, "I was, er... I dunno what happened."

"And my name's the Artist, I think." the Time Lady added, "I'll let ya know when the room stops spinning round."

"You both got chosen." the woman told them, grinning as if that explained everything.

"Chosen for what?" the Doctor asked, regaining his bearings.

"You're housemates." the woman answered, "You're in the house! Isn't that brilliant?!" She laughed as if that was something to be happy about.

"That's not fair!" an effeminate male voice complained, and the Time Lords looked round to see a man and a black woman sitting on a purple settee in front of a telly, which had a familiar eye logo on it. "We've got eviction in five minutes!" the man complained, "I've been here for nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning straight in."

"If they keep changing the rules, I'm gonna protest, I am." the black woman grumbled, "You just watch me, I'm gonna paint the walls."

The bemused Time Lords looked around the room to see that it looked like something out of those god-awful reality shows that early 21st century humans were obsessed with. A camera on the ceiling turned to focus on them, then a voice that sounded like Davina McCall, but more robotic spoke up; "Would the Doctor and the Artist please both come to the diary room?" The Time Lords looked round to see a silver door with an illuminated eye slid open behind them.

They entered the diary room and sat themselves down in a pair of red armchairs, both still a little confused about their surroundings. "You are live on channel 44,000." the robotic Davina voice told them, "Please do not swear."

"You have got to be kidding." the Doctor scoffed. Of all the places in the universe to end up, they would have to end up in the Big Brother house!

————————————————————————————

Rose awoke to find herself lying on the floor of a darkened room in a beam of light. She looked around bemused with a just-woken-up look. "What happened?" she mumbled blearily.

A black man was crouched beside her, observing her. "It's alright." he told her, "It's the transmat. Does ya head in." Rose looked around at her surroundings, blinking in a daze. "Get a bit of amnesia." the man continued. "What's ya name?"