CHAPTER 1 💜💜💜

A rainy night there was a man who was running . Police were behind him . He didn't need to run but he wanted to do something different so he ran. He was running from one hour . And now he was tired . Infront of him he saw a crowded mall . He smirk then went inside . Police also went inside the mall behind him. He was finding a safe place then he saw one changing room door was opened . He smirk and without thinking he closed the changing room door from inside. When he turned around . His eyes widened . He saw a boy was changing his clothes . The boy got shocked to see the other in the room . The boy was only wearing jeans not upper shirt. Jk saw his body and smirked. The boy covered his upper body to his hands. Jk chuckled and closed his eyes and said: Don't worry I won't do something to you.

The boy said: As if I will let you. And don't you dare to open your eyes or else I will kick you out.
He said while wearing his clothes.

Jk was shocked after hearing the boy statement.

Jk said: do you know who I am?
He said while smirking .
V said: why didn't you parents told you and no you are asking people who I am?
He said in sassy tone.

Jk smiled and shooked his head.

Then they heard the knock on the door .
Someone: hey who is inside we are for checking.

Jk looked at V . And now V smirked and whispered: So you are a criminal . But you don't have to worry you know I am the fan of mafia JJK . And now I will save you .

Now jk was sure that this is crazy and specially sassy.

V opened the door to see police.
V said: yes , how can I help you . But I think that this is changing room . So it's only me and my husband so do you wanna see and my husband romantic moments.

He said without any shame.