CHAPTER 4🖤🖤💜💜

In Jeon Mansion

Jk : mom I am not ready to marry yet.
He said angrily

Jk dad: but kook you are already 28 but till now you didn't agree with marriage or do you love someone?

Jk: no mom dad I don't love someone.

Jk mom: but kookie if you love me then just see this boy whom I chose for you. He is really sweet boy . and tomorrow we will go there for his hand of your marriage. And that's final.

Jk signed and nodded then went his room for sleep . When jk closed his eyes he saw V smiley face . A smiled formed on his face.

In Kim mansion

V : no mom I can't marry someone what if he is a BTS hater . Then I will kill him before our marriage.

V parents looked at him with done faces.

V mother: baby just see this boy and after that tell us.okay ?

V nooded with a pout.

V dad: now go and sleep my BTS fan.

Next morning

Jk was getting ready for going there . He wore black suit and black pant looking extremely handsome.

Jk was felling happy but didn't know why?

In car

Jk : mom what is the address of their house.

Jk mom: what a minute .
She was checking something in her bag .but she found nothing.
"Oh shit" she said

Jk dad: what happen?

Jk mom: I forget their address.

Jk and his dad looked at his mom with done face.

Jk said: now what.

Jk dad: don't worry we will ask someone their address they are really famous.

Then in the middle they asked someone about Kim's and that person told them that they live in BTS army society.

They reached in BTS army society.

In Kim mansion

Jk rang the doorbell . A maid open the door .they went inside . Mr and Mrs Kim come downstairs they hugged each other.

Mrs Kim: V come downstairs look your future in laws has come to see you.

But v was not listening.

Mrs Jeon: jk you  go to v room and call him downstairs till then we talk to each other.
Then jk went upstairs.

💜💜🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💜💜