CHAPTER 7 🖤❤️💜

Jk : baby are you okay?

V : this chain is stuck in my hair .

Jk : don't worry I am coming to help you.

He said and opened the door and Saw V struggling then he went towards him. V waist was showing . But jk didn't care about that. V felt someone presence .he looked up and saw jk . Jk pulled him by his waist and took off the chain from his hair.

V : now go.
Jk : what if I don't sweetheart.

V said: Don't call me these nicknames.

Jk: why, don't you like it baby .hmm
He said softly

V pushed him and said: I said go.

But jk walk towards him and V backwards until he felt the wall behind him . Jk caged him .He pressed their body together . V's heart was beating fast .he grabbed v waist tightly not wanting to let him go.and whispered in his ear.

Jk : you want me to go.
He said in a deep voice.
Hmm look at my eyes then say.

V didn't said anything . Jk know that v also love him like he do but something was stopping him .like he was scared . Jk kissed V softly V also kissed back . Both were kissing each other without any care. Because sometimes kiss is the only feeling when you can't say I love you but you kissed the person with love .

Jk : now tell me why are you pushing me away hmm you know baby you can tell me anything and I won't judge you instead I will love and cherish you more.
He said sincerely

V was looking at him with cute eyes. He know that jk was telling the truth.

V : ok I will tell you everything but not now.
V was hesitate

Jk respect his decision and nooded

After trying their clothes . Both went to their home.

Weeding day💜💜

Everything was perfectly fine. Jk was wearing a weeding suit. The priest told them to call the other groom . V best friend hobi he went to call him . But 20 minutes passed no one come . Jk was heaving a bad vibe . Hobi come panting heavily.

Hobi: V run away.

💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍