CHAPTER 3 💜💜💜💜💜

And their second meeting . That was something interesting.

After their 1 met jk smiled a lot. He always think about V and his moments. He sometimes did silly things like while eating he forgot to wear shirt and his hyungs were done from him.

One day jk and his hyungs went to Seoul College for met his friend who was the principal of the College . Jk reached . In the principal office while jk and the principal were talking . Then a teacher come panting heavily.

Teacher: Sir V is again beating someone.

Principal : now who . This boy can't leave without beating someone . Now who is this idiot hitting.

Teacher: Sir your Son( he said with a nervous smile)

Principal: WHAT THE HELL.

Now jk was curious .

Principal: jk please help me to get rid of this boy . I am begging you.
He said while fake crying .

Then principal and jk running towards the corridor where the boy was beating the principal's son. Then jk saw the same boy from changing room. He smirked because V was looking really cool .

Principal said angrily: V why are you beating him.

V said: he said  wrong about my BTS . So I broke his mouth.
He said nonochantly .

The principal was about to slapped V but jk held his hand and said: don't you dare to do it or I will burn your whole college .
He said smirking at V .

Principal : jk what are you saying . You are taking V side.

His hyungs were shocked to see jk like this. Jk grabbed V waist and pulled towards himself. V placed his hand on jk chest due to the sudden force . But V Kicked his feet on jk leg. Jk yelped.

V said: yea I helped you once so don't be oversmart only my BTS or my future husband can touch me. Understand you coconut head.
He said: sassly

Rm whispered in Suga ear: I don't know why but BTS fans all are sassy and specially crazy .

Suga whispered: As if our husbands are not BTS army . And about crazy you know already that when you broke Jin hyung favourite BTS frame . Hyung made you slept on the sofa. So that he can sleep with his BTS poster.

RM said: yes he love BTS more than me.

RM and Suga shooked their heads.

Meanwhile jk and v was bickering and V was basically roasting jk.

JK SAID: YOU KNOW WHO I AM THE BIGGEST MAFIA YOU KNOW.

V SAID: SO WHAT ALL MAFIAS ARE GOOD BUT WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING .

And in the last RM and Suga grabbed jk and the principal and other students grabbed V because they were fighting from 30 minutes like a dog and cat like they will kill each other through their bickering.

So that's how they met second time.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please guys vote if you like this chapter.