CHAPTER 8💜🖤🤍❤️

Jk world stopped . His eyes got teary but his eyes was burning in rage . He was going insane . His anger took over him and without thinking twice he left the venue to find V . He was driving car on full speed.

The weather was also becoming rainy . The heavy raindrops started falling from sky. After traveling 45 minutes . Jk saw V on the roadside . His eyes were red because of crying continuously . His hair was messy.
He was trembling because he was trying to cross the road but he was scared.

V was looking here and there like a lost child . Jk couldn't control himself anymore . He ran towards V . V was about to take a step on road but before jk grabbed his hand pulled him .jk backhugged him . They both were standing on the rode side silently . The rain was pouring on them.

Jk whispered: am I not good for you? Ha where are you going to leave me . Did you even think what will I do without you? Ha tell me.

Jk was crying badly while back hugging him . V turned around and cupped his cheeks then kissed jk . Jk was shocked first but he melt in n the kiss. Both were showing love to each other without caring about peoples.

Jk: now tell me why you ran away ,you hate me that much that you ran way from our marriage.the biggest day of my life if you tell me once I will cancel the marriage I don't care if the world say that the great mafia King 's groom ran away. Tell me why did you do that baby ,my angel.
He said frustratingly

You know baby I love you so much that I can do anything for you. Tell me once I will fulfill your every wish I can even die for you .if you say.