chapter-३८

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT. 3 — SCENE 6.

Third Person's POV

Yashaswani walked through the hallways of the palace. The lamps in the fire were cackling. It felt as if the fire of anger within her was igniting the lamp. The Jagat Mata, the one who forgives, was now replaced by Mahakali, the epitome of death. She wanted to burn this palace into ruins, the palace which has given her nothing more than pain and sufferings.

Her anklets created a threatening sound as if warning the people on the path to make way for her, before she decapacitates them. Her bangles jingling with each other harshly, leaving cut marks on her wrists which were also created between the fight of her with Dusaha. Her eyes were burning with fire of vengeance. She was now the fire herself.

End of her dupatta got stuck in lamp, Yashaswani could only care less about it. She kept walking bringing the lamp and curtain near it down. The lamp of fire on sensing the curtain, spread, creating a border between the two sides of hallway. Yashaswani entered her room, she looked around the room from where Dusaha inhumanly dragged her away from. The things were still spattered. Her breathing increased as anger started consuming her again. She turned around and closed the door harshly. 

She closed the curtains, stopping the light from entering her room and then took a lamp and set it on fire. The whole room was now burning in the fire of her anger. She sat with a thud on the ground as the room kept burning, the smoke clouding her vision.

The Pandavas after making their vow, left the sabha, not wanting to see the deceitful faces of their own family. Their main concern was Yashaswani and Draupadi, who also left after her soul sister left the sabha.  What they didn't know was that Narayan was already there for his Narayani.

Krishna pushed the gate slightly, the flames greeting him. Yashaswani, who has been crying by hugging her knees close to her chest, looked up to see Murlidhar standing in front of her, not bothered by the burns she would get by the fire. She got up and fell at his feet, sobbing as soon as Krishna entered in the room the fire died down, also calming the fire that was burning her heart.

"Krishna!" she wailed.

Krishna crouched along with her as he ran his fingers soothingly in her hair, feeling the pain of humiliation that she felt. 

"Kya dosh tha mera Kanha?" she asked as Kanha let a tear slip through his eyes. "Kaunse paap ka parinaam mila hai mujhe?" 

"Ismein na toh tumhara dosh tha aur na hi ye tumhare dushkarmon ka dand hai, priye." he said as she sobbed into his chest.