Poly: Roman x Virgil x Remus

This oneshot is for LynnCanigula14

Thanks for being a great friend <3

2,336 words.

The first day of school. The first day of school. My first day, at a new school. Virgil thought as he got out of bed after finally turning his alarm off, he'd snoozed it at least twice, hoping to get some more rest before the big day.

The teen came downstairs in a hoodie and jeans and opened the refrigerator. Nothing sounded good right now. He picked up his backpack and checked inside, he had everything he should need, pencils, pens, notebooks, folders, lunch money.

Virgil swung his bag over his shoulders and headed for the door. He heard someone clear their throat and turned around.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye?"

He smiled, "sorry, Mom. I didn't know you were awake." Virgil backtracked and gave his mother a hug. She reciprocated and gave her son a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, have a good day today. Your father should be here when you get home. Did you eat anything for breakfast?"

"No. Too nervous." The woman gave a sympathetic look and ruffled her son's hair.

Virgil walked out the front door with his phone and house keys, his mother locking it behind him. He went down the street, headed towards the commotion. Towards the commotion. That was unlike him. Virgil usually tried to avoid crowds. He put on a brave face despite his queasy stomach.

Friends greeted each other with casual fist bumps, they were talking and laughing and seemed to be having a good time. How they could be so energised at seven in the morning on a Monday, Virgil had no idea. When the bus arrived at the stop, the high school students piled on, rowdy as ever.

Virgil slipped his headphones onto his ears and began playing music from his cell phone. He closed his eyes and relaxed to the bumps of the ride and beat of his music. The teen opened his eyes every so often to check around and make sure he didn't miss his chance to get let off at school. The last thing he wanted was to be late on his first day.

As the bus slowed to a stop in front of the large high school, Virigl quickly gathered his things and followed the crowd to the front doors. He assumed he'd go to his locker but everyone was going the same way- none of them stopped at a locker.
Confused and anxious, Virgil followed the students to the gym. He stepped up into the bleachers and sat down. Were they not allowed to go to their classes yet?

"Thanks for the ride, a**hole!" Remus sang, jumping out of the passenger side of his brother's moving car. He ran up to the building and made his way to the gym to wait for 7:50, when they'd be released to their lockers and classes which began at eight.

Roman gave his twin the finger and parked in the student parking lot, following him into the gym a few minutes later. He scanned the bleachers for a man with brown, messy hair with a white streak. Their mother had rubbed his head in the same place every day to help him fall asleep and his hair had lost its colour in that spot.
Remus was sat right next to an anxious-looking kid. Roman had never seen him before and assumed he was new here. Oh god! He thought, I have to save him.

Roman jogged over and sat on the other side of the new kid just as Remus was telling him that a lawn mower accident was the cause of his white hair.

"Don't listen to him. That's not what happened." Roman assured. "I'm Roman. This is my twin, Remus, he's a d*ck."