The Queen's Traitor

Running into the forest, I ran into a nearby cave. The army passes by swiftly, while looking for me. I sat down and leaned back on the wall in the cold brisk air, thinking of what to do next.

I can't go back, at least not yet. It's too risky. I might have to wait until my mom dies and the heir of the throne is chosen, as I'm her only son...I wonder what Katsuki will do since I left...more than likely to curse at me when he sees me at school. Anyways, I must set a plan for when our enemies attack again. They believed that the Queen's son is a traitor? How arrogant are they?

As the thunder and lightning rolled in, the rain came with it. You can hear the water splatter when it hits the ground, falling from the ceiling.

Since I'm only 15, I have to wait until I turn nineteen to be chosen as King...I have to check up on Katsuki now.

As the rain slows down, I make my way to Auntie Mitsuki's palace. I started to see the gates clearly, but the guards seems to go in a fighting stance.

Why aren't they letting me in? I've been here many times and they allowed me to go inside, so what's going on?

"Why aren't you letting me go inside?" I questioned as they began to speak "We're not letting the traitor of Queen Inko inside Queen Mitsuki's territory!!" They shouted.

Of course they heard about that but what would Aunt Mitsuki say?

They sent a female guard to deliver the message that I am here and is not allowed to go into the capital.

"What did you do?" I asked. "We just sent a guard to tell her Majesty that you're here, and I'm pretty sure she'll throw you in the dungeon." They snickered. "Dungeon!?" I was startled.

After I said that, I saw Aunt Mitsuki walking towards the gates. She has an angry yet sorry look on her face, as if she or someone had done something wrong.

"What's wrong Auntie?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong Izuku, it's just that history keeps on repeating itself." she answered. "I know that you're not the traitor, so from now on you will be living with me, even if you refuse to. I just can't stand knowing you're living on your own and that your mother deemed you as the traitor."

"...Auntie, isn't that a bit too much? Like, I know you care for and about me, but, I don't want to be a burden to you and Katsuki by living with you." I replied. "Izuku, you wouldn't be a burden, and plus, I'm sure Katsuki will be glad to have you there." she reasoned.

...I'm not so sure if I would be safe in the capital, but, at least it's safer than being in the Forest of Monsters.

Auntie Mitsuki asked a guard to escort me back to the palace while she dealt with the guards at the gates.

The capital is a beautiful place, filled with flowers, trees, houses, shops, cafes, and  restaurants. The barracks are separated from the Knights Hall, but not too far apart. Everything is closer to the palace just in case of emergencies.

I'm getting kind of hungry, maybe I should ask her where the nearest cafe is.

"Excuse me, miss, can you show me where the nearest cafe or restaurant is please?" I asked. "The Queen simply asked me to escort you to the palace, not to give you a tour around the capital." she replied with a smug look on her face. "Well I guess I'll just starve then." I mumbled.