"You're expelled"

Recap

"I AM HERE" "ALL MIGHT" "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me!! Today is just not my fucking day"

______________________________________________________________

"HAHA, young heroes, today you will be doing a hero vs villain exercise!! Teams will be chosen randomly" said All Might. Iida raised his hands and asked "Sir, is it really ok for the teams to be randomly chosen?" "Yes, Young Iida, in the future, you will be put with people who you have never fought with so it's only fair that you get some experience now." "Ok Sensei" Iida replied.

"Everyone, split into groups of...three, seeing as there is an extra person." He stated while scanning everywhere. Obviously me, Himi and Kachaan was in the same group. "Young Izuku-" "It's Young Midoriya to you" I spat. I hated All Might with my guts. "Fine then, Young Midoriya, your group will be going against group F, seeing as you guys are...new to this class," he stated. He was underestimating us. I turned around to see an angry Kachaan and a startled Himi. "Katsuki" That was all I said and he stopped. "I mean now Young Midoriya, you wouldn't want to fail your first class do you?" he taunted. "Of course not, Sensei" I said as we walked towards a five-story building.

As soon as we entered, I heard All Might shout go. "Well what's the plan?" I asked. "Seeing as we already know their elements, we should probably find their weaknesses." stated Kachaan. "Alright then, me and Himi will run ahead using stealth, while also analysing the situation. Your job would mostly be to prevent anyone from finding us." Kachaan nodded in agreement. He didn't really have a choice anyway. "We're going against...Uraraka, Asui, and Kendo. Elements are Gravity, Frog, and Wind." "That pretty much exposes their weaknesses tho." Kachaan whined. "Oh shut it and let's go."

Me and Himi ran ahead as planned. Once we reached the stairs, I activated stealth and analysis at the same time. Himi had to wait, seeing as she already used what she mimicked this morning. We ran forward and jumped over the traps that were clearly visible. They didn't even try to hide it I thought to myself. Since we're in stealth mode, we won't be noticed by any traps and accidentally activate it. We noticed that there was a little tornado forming in the middle of the hallway. Probably heard Bakugou. I signaled to Himi that we should split up. Once she's gone, I stepped forward to see what was going on. I saw Kendo manipulating the air around us to form the miniature tornado. I activated analysis to see the basic information about her element.

Human Detected:
Name: Itzuka Kendo
Age: 17
Element: Wind
Info: Can manipulate the air around them to form anything related to wind or by changing the atoms.
Weakness: ???
Danger detected: 10%
Status: Safe

Without thinking, I made a transparent box around her. If what I'm thinking is true, then she won't be able to use it. She needs air to breathe I thought to myself. And it's true. She didn't use it. I ran passed her and went straight to the fifth floor. I saw, who I assume to be, Asui, as I know what the other two look like, was hanging upside down waiting to capture anyone she sees. I shot a fire ball at her, to see if heat is actually her weakness. I saw Himi running towards me. "Izu-chan~" Wait, that's not- oh. "What is my element Himi?" "I don't know, didn't you say it was unknown?" She whined. If that was actually Himi, she would've said it out of excitement and then realize she slipped up. "Fair enough" I can use this to this to our advantage. "Alright, come on, we have to fine Uraraka " I stated. She turned pale "Oh yeah- um- sure" she stammered as she walked forward leading me to where she was before. "Look Izu-chan~ the bombs in sight!!" She giggled. As soon as I saw the bomb, I used the capture tape to restrain her from using her hands. "What the hell are you doing!? You can't capture your teammate!!" She shouted. When I touched the bomb, All Might signalized that the heroes had one. I walked up to...whoever she was and said "If you really were Himi , you wouldn't have reminded me that my element is unknown and you would have never called me 'Izu-chan" I stated with of hint of anger in my voice. I was mad that I don't know where Himi is.