School Day

*Izuku's POV*

Walking onto the school campus, I can feel that people were staring at us, or just me in particular. I opened my eyes to see a few groups of students staring in our direction while whispering. I'm pretty sure that the teachers announced that there will be a new student. The thing is, I don't even know what class I'm in as yet. The teachers said that I have to take a test. It's either written or practical, or probably both.

Since I wouldn't know my way around here, and because I'm staying with the 'Bakugou' family, Toga and Katsuki have to follow me to the office.

On our way there, a little girl with (insert Eri's hair colour) ran towards. If I didn't keep my balance, the two of us would've fallen when she jumped into my arms.

"Mr. Deku!!" she screamed. "Hey Eri" I answered. "Did mama finally let you come to school?" she asked as I put her down. "No Eri, mama did not let me come to school. I'm not staying with mama anymore." I replied. "Oh." She looked sad. "Tell you what Eri, you can visit me anytime you want, ok? Make sure to tell Mr. Aizawa" "Okay~" she replied while running down the hall. That cheered her up. I chuckled.

"Who knew you were good with kids." said Toga. "I try to be." "How'd you know Mr. Aizawa was a teacher here?" asked Kachaan. "I used to visit them to play with Eri on the weekends." I replied.

******************************************************

"Why do we have to take the test over?~" whined Toga. "Because you and Katsuki both seem capable enough to move from class 1-B to class 1-A." Mr. Aizawa said with a bored expression. "As for Izuku, we need to go over on why you're here." "What do you mean?" I was confused. "I want to know why the traitor of Queen Inko wants to attend this school." "OI!! That's not-" "Stop" "But he-" "Katsuki." "...fine" "I'm guessing the whole staff knows?" "You are absolutely correct Mr. Midoriya" "Please drop the formalities. And first of all, she told everyone that I was a traitor because she knew I found out that she was cheating on dad." "May I ask, with who?" Nezu asked. "Oh right, she cheated on him with 'All Might'." "What?" Nezu seemed taken aback. "What!?" Katsuki shouted after processing what I said. "Did he ever try to stop her from doing this to you?" asked Himiko. "Nope, he stood right there watched this go down. I'm not gonna be surprise if dad found out and goes after him." "Who's your dad?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "That's private info." I replied.

"Back to here now, what is your second element?" asked Nezu. "Unknown" "For all of you?" "Yes sir" "Okay what is your first element?" asked Mr. Aizawa. "Also unknown" "All of you!?" asked a shocked Nezu. I nodded. "It's very rare to see someone's first element is unknown." "You didn't know that Aunt Nemuri elements are also Unknown?" asked Himi. "No, special skill?" "Stealth and Analysing" I replied. "Strength and Destruction" said Kachaan. "Mimic and Transformation"

******************************************************

Since it was only the three of us, we decided to work together as a team. We let Himi copy our special abilities, as she can use up to five person's own for about 10-15 minutes. The robots were the same as Kachaan mentioned that were in the entrance exam. Me and Himi both analysed the area and here's what we found:

Area Detected: Ground Zero
Safe%: 17%
Damage%: 0%
Safe places: 0/10
Danger detected: 100 robots

Harm Detected: Robots
Strength: 125/200
Weakness: Head
Damage%: 0%