Izuku is Not the Traitor*Mitsuki's POV*

****this starts a little before the guard came to Mitsuki****

I hope Izuku does not come here, they will throw him in the dungeon without my permission. Ugh! This is devastating! How can Inko even come to the conclusion that her son is a traitor!? If they ever-

The sudden knock on the door, causes me to snap out of my thoughts. I opened the door to see that a guard was standing in front of it.

What does she want now? Did Izuku come here? Please do not tell me he did. I hope it is not what I think it is.

"Your majesty, the traitor of Queen Inko has been spotted and is prevented from entering the capital." she said. I got angry and shouted "WHY AREN'T THEY ALLOWING HIM TO ENTER!?" She got startled. "Y-your m-majesty, HE IS A TRAITOR!! We do not allow traitors inside the capital!!" she shouted. "My best friend's son, is not and will never be the traitor." I said. "And who do you think you are to raise your voice at me?" "I-I'm s-sorry you-r ma-jes-ty." she stuttered. "Whatever, just take me to him." I told her.

She took me to Izuku, who was by the gates. As we arrived, I saw the guards laughing, while Izuku had a shocked look on his face. This made me feel angry, but I was also sorry for the way Izuku was being treated.

"What's wrong Auntie?" Izuku asked. "Nothing's wrong Izuku, it's just that history keeps on repeating itself." I replied. "I know that you're not the traitor, so from now on, you will be staying with me, even if you refuse to. I just can't stand knowing you're living on your own and that your mother deemed you as the traitor." "...Auntie, isn't that a bit too much? I know you care for and about me, but I don't want to be a burden to you and Katsuki by living with you." he said. "Izuku, you wouldn't be a burden, and plus, I'm sure Katsuki will be glad to have you there." I reassured him. "You guard." I said pointing to the female guard that was there. "Escort Izuku to the palace for me please." "Yes your majesty." she said and left with Izuku.

I turned to the guards who are always at the gates.

"You will always allow Izuku to leave and enter the capital." I told them. "Do you understand me?" They stayed silent. "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" "YES YOUR MAJESTY." they shouted.

*****************************
As I made my way back to the palace, I heard Toga and Katsuki asked Izuku why he ran away from home.

"I guess you two haven't heard about it." I said walking towards them. "What do you mean mother?" asked Toga. "Come on, I'll tell you two inside." I replied. 

We entered the palace, and sat down in the living room.

"Go and prepare dinner for us." I told the maid. "Yes your majesty." she said.

As she left, Toga asked "What are you going to tell us, mother?" "Well?" Katsuki asked. "...Izuku has been deemed a traitor by his mother and-" "WHAT!?" shouted Toga and Katsuki simultaneously, cutting me off. "...Yes, and he will be staying with us for a while" I told them.

Everyone and everything fell silent. The tension kept on rising. The knock on the door had broken the silence. When Katsuki opened the door, he saw that his friends were standing there.

"The hell y'all doing here?" he asked them. Kaminari said "Awwwwe, can't we check up on a friend?" "Get lost" shouted Katsuki. "Come on, don't be so mean to your friends." said Toga while she was hitting Katsuki repeatedly. "You guys can come in."

I noticed that Shinso stopped walking and was staring at Izuku.

I'm guessing he was surprised to see him here as he was never here when they came.

Monoma shouted out Izuku's name when he saw him. Katsuki was sharing looks between Izuku and Monoma, then he asked if they know each other. I heard Shinso say that they grew up together. Izuku then got up and started chasing him around the living room while he is screaming 'help me'every now and then. After a while, he stopped chasing him and told him that he is not worth chasing. Shinso gasped and then shouted how dare you.

Izuku teased Katsuki, in front of his friends, by calling by his name, which made him scared because that is unusual. As Katsuki properly introduced Izuku to his friends, I thought to myself what Izuku will be doing whilst being here.

I think Izuku should go to school with Katsuki and Toga. At least they will be there if anything happens. Izuku can also bond with other people too.

Everyone was talking about school and other things, so I decided that it was the right time to tell them.

"You're going to start school tomorrow, and you will be attending the same one as Katsuki, Izuku." "U-um o-kay?" was the only thing he managed to say because he was shocked.

The others were very happy, because that is another friend attending their school. The next day he went to school, prepared for all the trouble that was lurking around the corner.