Accusation

Recap

"Looks like it'll be easier to find you, Midoriya."
_____________________________________________________________________________

During the two days that passed, me, Kat and Himi kept on reading about our elements to see how we can develop them. Since the three days had passed for my suspension, I was now back in class today.

For our first lesson, we were learning ways for us to form different methods of using our elements. However, a few minutes after class had started, Aizawa's features had changed as he watched us train with eachother. In a split second, he paused the class making us confused.

"Midoriya?"

"Yes Sensei?" I answered.

"Please come to me."

What did I do now?

"What were you doing for the last two days of your suspension?" he asked.

"Reading and training."

"You're still using your element without a heroes permission? Midoriya I told you-Aizawa-Sensei, there are many ways of training our elements without activating them." He started rowing before I cut him off.

"Well why don't you show us?"

"Sensei, I'm not the one supposed to be teaching this as it's different for everyone." I stated, trying to avoid teaching them.

"Yes Sensei, it is also very irresponsible of you to put a huge responsibility like that on a student." Iida scolded.

"I understand your concern Iida. However, if he refuse to share what he had learned, it can be considered as getting information from the outside." Aizawa said with a slight smirk on his face.

I looked at him blankly before answering "Sensei, I don't care what it may seem like, I refuse to harm these students just to prove that I am not a traitor." I was slightly annoyed that he thought that that comment would make me crack.

I walked over to Himi and Kat to confirm something. We had agreed that after classes we would talk to a few students who were struggling with their elements and help them improve. We weren't gonna work with those who were too prideful and had egos as high as Mt. Everest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now after school and we told the few persons that we were gonna work with to meet us in Kachaan’s dorm room since it was the only one, between us three, that was sound proof. We all gave them and ourselves time to clean up, change out of our uniform and to rest so we’ll have enough energy for the training.

This training consists of four stages.

Stage 1-Find/Awaken the Soul. This is the stage in which you have to find your soul spirit, better known as the soul of your element. Each element has a soul which is connected to its bearer. The soul is weakened until it is found by its bearer and strengthens as the bearer progress with it. The bearer has to go through a series of test to awaken the soul.

Stage 2-Connect to it. This is the stage in which the bearer has to connect with their element’s soul. After the soul’s awakening, the bearer would have to let it connect with their body and mind. Hours of meditation is required for this as it helps to calm the spirit, the body and the mind. This would allow the soul to flow through your body rather than forcing it.

Stage 3-Embrace it. This is the stage in which the bearer has to embrace the soul spirit. This is when the essence of the soul starts to run through your veins, allowing the bearer to activate on command. It empowers you, causing a much larger amount of your element to burst out when activated. Training is required to get it under control.

Stage 4-Let it Flow. This is the stage in which the essence of the soul becomes something like the life source of the bearer. The bearer is now able to activate it at will and can keep it constant, meaning that it can remain activated for the rest of their lives.

_____________________________________________________________________________

By this time, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Toshi and Monoma were already here.We were still waiting on Yaoyorouzu, Sero, Tokoyami, Jirou, and Tsu. We were still getting things ready to accomodate the others who had yet to arrive and thank the Lord the ones who are here are patient and understanding. I had briefly explained what was going on and they were all pre-occupied with reading the books that we took from the library. It wasn’t enough for everyone to get so they were in groups.

Around five minutes later, Yaoyorouzu, Tsu and Sero had arrived and had joined and created a group. Kachaan, Himi and I were discussing things when Tokoyami and Jirou walked in. Himi got and told them that they were in a group together before giving them a book. She was about to come back to us when stood up.

“Alright, now that’s everyone here, Kachaan and Himi, please join a group.”

The two of them looked at me wierd until I told them that I had discovered something yesterday that did not know yet. They looked confused but eventually sat down. Just as I was about to start speaking, someone knocked on the door. Himi and I both groaned before I went and opened the door. It was Aizawa-Sensei. He looked around the room fairly quickly before looking at me.

“Midoriya, I need you to come with me.” he said  little too quickly for my liking.

“Huh? But-Asap.” I started talking but got cut off.

“...Fine”

I looked back into the room and told them that I’ll be back. I glanced at Himi and she understood what to do. I had told her that if I ever had to leave to continue without me.

********************************************************************

“Midoriya, there is a question that we all wanted to ask you. But before we do, can you tell me why all of you were in Bakugou’s dorm room?” Principal Nezu asked.

“That’s confidential.” I stated. I wasn’t planning on telling what the meeting was about.

“Nothing is as confidential as the reason why you’re in this room.” he stated.

“If it’s not taught in class, why do I have to tell you?” I asked.

“If it’s not taught in class then why are you teaching it?” He asked back.

I rolled my eyes. “Because it’s important information that only a few people should know.” I answered.

“And you chose those students? Are they all a traitor with you or you never told them?”

“All Might, please be quiet as we discuss things.” Nezu said while glaring at him. All Might glared back at him but stayed quiet.

“..Does he need to be here?” I asked, a bit uncomfortable with him being here.

“Yes, for the sake of our safety, and yours, he needs to be here.” Nezu answered.

“We’ll get back to this. Now Midoriya, have you ever had any dealings with Tomura Shigaraki?” Mr Aizawa asked.

“Yes? Why?” I asked confused. Mr Aizawa sighed and sat back in his chair, looking like he had just been defeated or let down.

“Midoriya, are you sure you’re not a traitor?”