"Am I a Traitor?"

"You're expelled"

______________________________________________________________

"What?" "Didn't you here him the first time? Your expelled" said All Might, with a mischievous grin on his face. "What did I even do?" I asked raising my voice. "Please refrain from raising your voice Young Midoriya, and to answer your question, you attacked your teammate while training, caused them to be in the nurses office for a few hours, and the fact that you are the traitor of Queen Inko, you are hereby expelled." Nezu replied.

"Didn't I explain the situation this morning, Sir?" I asked. "Yes you did but, with evidence of what happened in the past and how you're acting right now shows that what you told me this morning was a lie." "How do you know if it's a lie or not? Detective Tsukashi wasn't there. And did All Might tell you that?" I asked. "As you know, my IQ is higher than average so I can easily detect when someone is lying. And yes, All Might did tell me the story." stated Principal Nezu. I looked up at All Might to see a satisfied grin on his face. He planned this, didn't he? I thought to myself for a moment.

"Out," I whispered. "What was that?" "I said out!!" "Tch. Who do you think you are brat?" "Shut up Endeavor!!" "Please comply. He wants a private meeting." Nezu sighed.

"Midnight, Aizawa-sensei, you can stay...can someone please get Ura?" I asked. Aizawa got up and left to get her. "Now can you please explain to me, how the fuck I hurt Toga? Nezu use your common sense. You saw what we did on the test, don't you think if I wanted to hurt her I would've done that already!? I am that same person who explained my situation to you this morning, what could've happened in a few hours?" I ranted. "While in the training exercise today, even if it was Uraraka, you still hurt her. What you did on the test could've been a fluke to make us all trust you. The situation you explained this morning could've been a lie and a way to make us fire All Might so you can have it easier at infiltrating." explained Nezu.

I groaned in annoyance. "Nezu, I thought you said you can pick up on anyone who's lying, how can you not tell that that piece of shit is lying and just wants me out of this school?" "Cause the fact that he was here before you came and it's the first time this has happened tells me something. And also please refrain from calling him a 'piece of shit'."

"Oh my God-" I got cut off from the knock on the door. A second later, Eri came in.

"Mr. Deku?" "Hey Eri what happened?" I asked gently. "I-" "Eri, we're in an important meeting here. You can come back later." "But where's Papa?" "I'm sorry, who?" "Check his class, if he isn't there then go to your Dad." "Ok, thank you Mr. Deku."

I sighed before mumbling "Why the hell am I always in problems?" Mr. Aizawa walked in and said "She's busy right now but look for her sometime later." I sighed. "Whatever. Did you see Eri by any chance?" "No, why?" I shrugged and said "Guess she found her Papa then." "Oh" "I'm still wondering why All Might would lie about that." I whispered...at least I thought I did. "What do you mean?" asked Aizawa. "Uh- haha, um...he lied about his element" "WHAT!?" he shouted. "The fu- hell you mean he lied about his element?" "I mean that because I found out that he has no element and tried to cover it up, he blackmailed me into helping him." I explained. Aizawa sighed and said "I should've known that idiot would have tried something like that." "Excuse me? I'm still here. And what did All Might blackmail you with?" asked Nezu. "That should be none of your concern right now." "...You mean that?" asked Aizawa. "Pretty much"

By this time all of the heroes were back in the office. Including All Might. "You know what you did back then and still you're trying to get into a hero school? You can't start your life off as a killer and then just come here and pretend you haven't done anything." "Midoriya, what is he talking about?" asked Present Mic. "Please tell me that's not true." said Ectoplasm"W-what?" "Is this what he blackmailed you with?" Nezu asked. "W-wait what? What do you mean blackmailed him with?" asked Midnight. "I only met him when he was twelve, what could I have blackmailed him with?" stated All Might. "So now you're lying about how old I was when we met too?" I asked. "All Might, I've known Midoriya from since he was three, and we both know you were introduced to him when he was seven." Aizawa said.

"Why are you lying?" "What!? I am not!! I'm just stating the facts. You must have gotten Aizawa under your control somehow, but I will not fall for your trickery." stated All Might. "Midoriya, we know everything. just give up and we'll make your punishment easier." stated Nezu. "NO!! No!! n-no- y-you do not know anything!!" I screamed"I- y-you know nothing about my past!! You-" I paused and took a deep breath in before continueing. "You only know the truth of what I told you and the lies that bastard has told you." "Don't you dare call All Might a bastard!!" Sir Nighteye, Cementoss, and Snipe shouted. "SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" "Please stop screaming-" My head snapped towards All Might before Nezu got to finish his sentence."And you!! What did I ever do to you? Is it because my father was the ruler of over half of this place? Or is it just spite?" "All Might, what is he talking about?" asked Present Mic."I-i I don't know!!" "I helped you. I helped you so many damn times!! I helped you cover up the fact that you had no element and had to lie about your elemental animal being a lion. And THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME?" "Izu, what's going on?" "Midoriya, you haven't said anything on your case, and Uraraka, why are you here?" "I heard screaming so I came to check it out, not expecting to find Izu here and what case is he talking about?" "I'm talking about-" "I asked Midoriya, Not. You. Nezu." "What happened throughout training and my past." I replied after calming down a bit. "But you never hurted Toga tho, I did. I was the person you captured and I was the one to send Toga to the hospital. And your past, that's messed up." "Stop covering up his mistakes Uraraka" "I am not, watch the cameras and see what happened, I'm pretty sure All Might only took out certain pieces to show you. And the other thing, All Might, keep on pushing this, and you'll lose your position." "Fine, and All Might, we're having a discussion after this." stated Nezu.

After Ura came and explained what had really happened and threatened All Might's position, I calmed down, tho I was still pissed off at All Might. The fucker slept with my mom and I kept it a secret, for the safety of the kingdom of course, but he still had the courage to lie on me and report me for something I didn't do. Yes I did hurt Toga, but she was Uraraka. What else did I even do-

"Midoriya!!" "Yes?" "Were you even listening?" asked Uraraka. "...Sorry, was lost in thought." I said while rubbing my neck and smiling. Ura sighed then smile and said. "Lord, you are no longer expelled, and you resume classes on Friday." "Oh, ok- wait what? Why Friday?" I asked. "Well maybe because you fucking exposed All Might's secret." "Well Ura,...I was angry...and I tend to lose control of my emotions and I also lose control of my mind..." "...So...that's why...?" "Yeah"

"I'm confused. Mind explaining to me what's happen with all of these losing control?" asked Nezu. "My element." "I'm sorry what now?" "My element. One of them tends to act on my emotions, causing me to lose control until someone calms me down." "And who is that someone?" Nezu asked. "Can be anyone I care about or trust or someone that is really close to me." "Oh...in that case, Himiko, Ochaco and Bakugou will be with you at all times." "But-" "No buts. You may leave now. We have a topic that we should really discuss on." ...I got up and left with Uraraka.

******************************************************

We walked in silence for a few minutes. I finally speak up and asked a question.

"Ura" she hummed in response.

"...Am I a traitor?"