Confusion

Recap

"T-tomura?"
_____________________________________________________________________________

*???'s POV*

"So they're already accusing him of being a traitor?" I asked. "Yes" the girl infront of me replied. "And it's just his first day of school?" "Yes, all I know is that All Might had something to deal with it. A few of the pro heroes knew him from since he was a child." I sighed and asked "Who are they?" "Well Eraserhead, Midnight, Present Mic, Hawks and- Wait HAWKS!?" she started but got cut off by the man on the couch. "Yes Hawks, and Mirko." she rolled her eyes as she replied....This is going to be more difficult than I thought...Izuku Midoriya.

********************************************************************

*Izuku's POV*

I woke up from the memories that ran through my mind, panting and covered in sweat. It took me a while to calm down and realized what had happened, but when I did, it freaked me out. I tried not to pay attention to it and got ready for the day but it kept on bothering me.

It has been a few hours since I had that memory laps and it has been bothering me ever since. Why is it now that I'm just remembering my brother's name? Why is it that I'm remembering the past now? Is it because it's getting close to the time that they both had to leave...no, if it was it would've happened before. Argh!! This is just frustrating me!!

"Ahm, Izu, you okay?" "No I'm not!! Ever since I had that memory thing that happened this morning I can't seem to think straight. Any time I try to focus, my mind just runs back on it and keeps me wondering why it happened now of all times and why it happened in the first place." I ranted unintentionally. "Woah, woah, first calm the fuck down. Second, what memory thing are you talking about?" "Yeah, you can't just rant about this memory thing when we have no idea what your talking about." "Hmm? Kat? Himi?" "Don't tell me you didn't know that we were the one you were talking to?" Kat stated blankly. "Ahahahaaaaa, maybe?" I said while rubbing my neck nervously. Kat sighed and went to kitchen coming back with a glass of water. He sat down in front of me. "You've been spacing out since morning. And you're also not aware of your surroundings." "A-ah, sorry. It's just that, this morning I had a memory laps showing me what happened when I was five, ten, twelve, and thirteen. Then after that I just saw memories of only me and my brother together. But it felt like it was him calling his own name until it shouted it out loud and clear and that's when I woke up." I explained. Kat looked at Himi and Himi looked at him before they both looked back at me. "Do you think it's because it's getting close to the time they left?" Kat asked. "That's what I thought but then again it never happened before." I answered. "Hold on," Himi started, "You said you didn't remember your brother's name, right?" she continued. "Yes...do you think..." "It's probably for you to remeber your brothers name." "Yeah, but why now?" "...that's true. Why would you need to remeber it now?" "Izu, you still can do that thing with your element?" Kat asked. "Oh you mean that sensing thing?" "Yeah, can you try it? It might help us figure out why we need to your brother's name." he explained. "Alright, however we need a clear space outside." I told them."Got it."

We went to the clearing behind the main building and used a stick to draw a diagram that included the star of David, symbols of the sun and moon, and a diamond in the middle. After that, we drew a circle around the area, with enough space for me to walk around. I also used the fire element to light the area on fire, 'cause it was needed. I also added other things so I could be able to do the ritual.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok, everythings ready. We need to do this before the teachers and staff notices." stated Himi. "Yeah, you all need to back up. This is going to be hot." I told them. "Alright."