Chapter 37

"I can't believe my brother is dead but we're helping a ghost he shares a face with from years ago find the love of his life who also happens to share the same face with your brother." exclaimed Namjoon as they all ran back to the room where the supposed to be wedding was held.

"Jimin!" yelled Jin as he saw brother's body once again with the previous Jimin's soul.

Taehyung turn his back and saw Jin with Namjoon and Hoseok who has the dollhouse in his arms.

"You're back." says Taehyung as he held Jungkook in his arms who is now lying on the floor.

Jimin on the otherhand rest his head on top of Yoongi's dead body, finding comfort while catching his breath as he linked his hand with his.

"Sorry, didn't know you guys will also die if we destroy this toy." says Hoseok standing few steps away from Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Didn't know either." replied Jungkook, breathily with his eyes closed.

"But how come? In reality, you two are no human so really, how?!"

"Probably because when I made this toy, I was thinking about their family, about Jimin for once to have a happy family to live in his head. Didn't thought that this will be the heart of their home and their soul." replied previous Yoongi who is now possessing present Yoongi's dead body, as he stroke Jimin's hair softly.

"Y-Yoongi. ." called Jimin, smiling warmly as he look at the other with loving eyes.

"Jimin. . Forgive me for leaving you without letting you know. It must have hurt you so bad to know I left you without telling and that I wasn't able to fulfill my promise to protect you and be with you as I told you."

"It's fine. You're here now. That's what matters. Do you still love me?"

"Silly, Of course. I won't be having my soul stay here for a long time to search for you if I don't. I don't want you to go to your next life alone. I know how scary it is for you."

Jimin softly giggled.

"Yeah, but you don't have to wait now."

Yoongi nodded and as previous Jimin and Yoongi about to leave the present's body, Jin stopped them.

"Not so fast you lovey-dovey ghosts! We're not here to stop you for being together again but how are we suppose to get out of here? The sun is about to rise and we're still here. We still need to get our brothers out of here." pointing outside the window's mansion to which the skies are now starting to have a little shade of light.

Taehyung looked at them and Jungkook painfully smiled seeing his brother and Yoongi that he had killed many years ago to be so inlove with each other that he had once tried to destroy.

"If that dollhouse he is holding is our home and soul's heart since he made it with a thinking for my brother to have a happy life which didn't happen, we should fulfill it and that might break the curse and help you all to get out of here."

"He's right. The only way for you to get out of here is if Jungkook will have your soul to which he no longer wants so we have to continue the wedding." added Taehyung, sharing the same thought Jungkook has in mind.

"Oh hell no! I thought you guys don't want to continue the wedding anymore!" exclaimed Jin.

"Not ours," replied Jungkook, "Them." pointing at Jimin and Yoongi.

"How are they suppose to be wed? They don't have rings! The present Jimin and Yoongi is about to get divorce and that ring you're suppose to give to Jimin is now being worn by Taehyung." exclaimed Namjoon in distress.

"Oh," replied Taehyung and Jungkook in unison.

"No, they have a ring." says Hoseok.

"Huh? What do you mean they have a ring?" asks Jin.

"Yoongi, on your pants pocket!" exclaimed Hoseok, "The present Yoongi found a ring earlier and kept it. Get it. I know he still has it in his pocket and use that to be wed to Jimin."

Yoongi did as told and found the ring. Unexpectedly, it was the ring he made for Jimin. The other thought he bought it but no, he didn't. He made it with pure love and adoration for the younger. He had someone help him how rings are made and he basically made the ring now just a proposal ring but a wedding ring as well since he didn't have enough money to buy or do another one for himself. He just wants to give Jimin all the best that he could.

In a snap, Jimin is now walking down the aisle again and Namjoon is the one playing the piano as Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok stood on the side as Yoongi waits on the altar beside Jungkook who is going to act as the priest for the both of them.

"Oh how I wish this could happen again in real life with the present Yoongi and Jimin but our Yoongi is now dead."

"Yeah, and here I am who doesn't know what to feel about that since Jimin already knew how much Yoongi loved him from afar. Man, it took him a long while before he confessed his love for him but in the wrong time and setting."

"Don't worry, we'll find a way for them to be together still in present time." says Taehyung, butting in the conversation. Jin was about to ask of what he means by what he had said but the tune stop and all of them turn to look at Jimin and Yoongi who is now facing each other with their hands intertwined.